Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am soooo glad Hillary isn't president.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
You have no idea how happy I am that a woman doesn't have access to our nuclear codes.

I can't put myself in the shoes of someone who thinks so low of trump they think he is worse than hillary, seems like conjured delusion by liberals who want to fit in

Its over for the west...doesnt matter if u r a shillarycel or a magatardcel

The Americans aren't as much cucked as most Western Europeans, that election proved that.

Same i can only imagine how things will be if hilary was prez

I'm sad but for the same reason.
Castle bravo shrimp nuclear test blast bikini atoll mushroom cloud noaa

launch them already

Both trump and shillary are cucks. Trump supports feminism and his jew daughter

I can't put myself in the shoes of someone who thinks so low of trump they think he is worse than hillary, seems like conjured delusion by liberals who want to fit in
Anti-SJWs call it TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Hillary would have been unbearable. Nonstop foid nonsense coming out of the WH, plus incel bashing.

I'm glad that Hillary isn't president for a variety of reasons other than because she's a woman.

She is a fuckin witch tbh tbh.

She would be America's Angela Merkel

The only good thing to happen for me in the past 3 years was trump getting elected. Made me fear the feminists less, and it was so fun watching them all break down. I remember my former therapist and I spent half of one of our sessions talking about the election results. He said "everything I know has been called into question". He was dead serious too.

If you support Hillary you should be banned tbh tbh. Hillary is 100% bluepill.