Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am stacysexual

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Just like all foids are chadsexual I am now coming out as stacysexual
Sorry to all the sub 5 foids (who wouldn't want me anyways) but I am only attracted to stacy teehee

You go king! NevER lowER your standards! :dab:

I’m worse - I’m terra-staceysexual.

Remember we are the choosers, the table, and the PRIZE! NevER settle for ANYTHING less!

the rock what GIF by Regal Cinemas

Must be virgin tradwife with 7+psl face slim yet nice round ass tits and thighs at the same time must know how to fuck good and give good head despite being a virgin and never age and be my slave wife teehee

my sex drive is honestly low enough at age 30+ that I'm trending towards this

Must be virgin tradwife with 7+psl face slim yet nice round ass tits and thighs at the same time must know how to fuck good and give good head despite being a virgin and never age and be my slave wife teehee
Mild in comparison to foid's standards for men

Just like all foids are chadsexual I am now coming out as stacysexual
Sorry to all the sub 5 foids (who wouldn't want me anyways) but I am only attracted to stacy teehee
Fakecel

Should be banned

i have always been a primeStacy sexual and will be. but i wont do it at the expense of other mens incedom

I'm a tera ultramegagiga stacy only

Same. Im born staceysexual. Every incel should be stacey only. I cage when I see normies or even Chads with Sub8 foids.

I don't care too much about looks, I've liked becky, however, I do prefer virgin women because I hate sexhavers because I see them as a privileged social class, and I don't want to have a partner that I hate.

Settle for nothing less, king

I don't care too much about looks, I've liked becky, however, I do prefer virgin women because I hate sexhavers because I see them as a privileged social class, and I don't want to have a partner that I hate.
Retards like you are the fuckin reason why even ugly foids have high standards. Youre pathetic. Those ugly, deformed bitches dont want you. They want Chad. And I want Stacey.

Retards like you are the fuckin reason why even ugly foids have high standards. Youre pathetic. Those ugly, deformed bitches dont want you. They want Chad. And I want Stacey.
I don't care, I'm not going to pretend I'm changing the world by refusing to feel attraction towards becky, I just care about not being a simp that's all, feeling attraction for someone ≠ being a simp.