Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I am starting to think that chads are seen only like sexual objects

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
I Remrbera video of ITV (rehab room today) he was talking about how chads get real love.
But maybe it was kinda cherrypiked, most femmisnist complain about "women are seen as sexual objects"
But I mean the way they treat chads look like a sexual objects, or more correctly a "a beauty object" Like a pair of shoes that they like, or a bag, or a dress.
For what I have seen =
•they use Chad in public only to make other women jealous
•they don't care about his wellbeing just fuck
•don t care to lie to him or to random ghost even him , so you are not caring about his feelings, like an object

Sorry if I can't explain good but I am tierd and sleepy now. I am making it so I don't forget..
Probably some IQ cel will write it better

they are only seen that way

Who cares, chad is chad

Still treated infinitely better than us

I wish I was treated like a sexual object

Everyone, man and woman, is seen purely as a sexual object.

We all just want to fuck.

Everyone, man and woman, is seen purely as a sexual object.

We all just want to fuck.

didnt you always reject the notion of being an Incel?

for the record, i consider men who can only get landwhales ( or rotund women as you like to call them) Incels.

I believe they do care about his wellbeing and about "being good" to him and loving him.

A lot of the time, women will sleep with Chads to try to hook him into a relationship by giving him sex early on. There are posts by women online about this, how they thought that putting out would get a Chad to want them back, but then they get dumped and feel shitty about it. This pattern shows that often the sex is part of trying to please him, not just using him as a human sex object. I've also seen text conversations where the women care about his health, wellbeing etc. here's an example but there's a lot more out there: https://incels.is/threads/would-you-put-up-with-this-for-some-pussy.584654/

So, while there may be many instances where women have sex with Chads just to satisfy their desires, any given Chad probably has at least a few other women in his rotation or his "DMs" that love him and want him as a boyfriend.

I would rather only be loved sexually than not be loved or appreciated by anyone anywhere at all at any point ever :fuk: