Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am strongly opposed to suicide. But I think I'd like to die naturally in my 70s.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
No older than that. Because unless medicine finds a way to beat dementia, that's probably when it'll come for me.

We've been treating cancer since 1899. We've had chemo since some time in the 1940s. Where are we with a "cure" for cancer today? Now, consider that we didn't start treating dementia until 1987 with the tacrine trials.

Open AI is making chatbots and text-to-video, why don't they use this computational power to come up with some treatments/cures? Exponential scientific advancement should mean more than joblessness for humanity.

My God, I make this thread and YouTube immediately suggests this video to me.

You convince yourself "I'm gonna fight this, these kinds of things only happen to the irresponsible. I'm gonna do everything I can." But this sobers you.

Open AI is making chatbots and text-to-video, why don't they use this computational power to come up with some treatments/cures?
In two words, Big Pharma.

Dude its 2024 and we are on the brink of world war.

more than half of humanity still believe in sky daddy.

Normies just wageslave and argue online on instagram posts.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID, AND ILL PROBABLY DIE FROM A HEARTATTACK IF I REACH 40