Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am the biggest subhuman alive

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
I have asthma high blood pressure i am 5'6 and i look like the poljak. Why do I have to suffer so much in this life :feelsrope:

Over; are you ethnic, and what's your NT status? :feelsjuice:

I'm always skeptical of those who call themselves the "most" subhuman, since It's never actually decidedly so, but you do seem at least truecel-tier; I assume your experiences with subhumanity have at least related to basic discriminatory treatment, mockery, and a general societal bias against you in most fields even apart from relationships... :feelshehe:

Either way, welcome to a forum that won't attempt to delude you, either in the form of other coping subhumans who've cucked themselves, or gaslighting foids. :society:

Get on a clean diet.

High blood pressure? How old are you, brocel?

High blood pressure? How old are you, brocel?
I'm only 16 it's all because of my father's subhuman genes even though he was diagnosed at 36

I'm only 16 it's all because of my father's subhuman genes even though he was diagnosed at 36
Feel you :feelsrope: I had some episodes of high blood pressure too, when I was 20 and 22. It's all about shitty genes :feelsrope:

Over; are you ethnic, and what's your NT status? :feelsjuice:

I'm always skeptical of those who call themselves the "most" subhuman, since It's never actually decidedly so, but you do seem at least truecel-tier; I assume your experiences with subhumanity have at least related to basic discriminatory treatment, mockery, and a general societal bias against you in most fields even apart from relationships... :feelshehe:

Either way, welcome to a forum that won't attempt to delude you, either in the form of other coping subhumans who've cucked themselves, or gaslighting foids. :society:
if by ethnic you mean non-white then no but where I live that doesn't really matter, I think JBW only applies to asia, the united states and some countries in the north of south america

Why are there even 16 year olds on here, isn’t the average age of virginity loss for men like 17-18? Kid go do something else, you don’t belong on here.