Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am the dumbest creature

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I am very dumb indeed. I only learned to speak and write properly when I was 11, I depended on others for anything. I have limited intelligence, I would say my iq is no more than 20, I have such mediocre brain capacity that I am not capable of doing a simple mathematical calculation involving money, I can be easily fooled.
I am doomed, on top of it all I will never be able to experience love, chamego, human comfort. It's ove:feelsrope:r

over for low iq-cels welcome to hell :feelshmm:

I am dumb too, but i try to act smart and hide it by not speaking more than necessary and act civilized.

Welcome to hell, dumbass!

I am very dumb indeed. I only learned to speak and write properly when I was 11, I depended on others for anything. I have limited intelligence, I would say my iq is no more than 20, I have such mediocre brain capacity that I am not capable of doing a simple mathematical calculation involving money, I can be easily fooled.
I am doomed, on top of it all I will never be able to experience love, chamego, human comfort. It's ove:feelsrope:r
im dumb,i didn't get good marks in maths but i still barely beat 2 of my HS bullies in maths

Fellow retardcel checking in, our lives are indeed a big bad mistake of nature:feelsrope:

It is , what it is

You are still more intelligent than holes.

Can relate,I am extremely stupid ,I can't do anything,I mean anything properly.The only thing I can do is memorise stuff after hours of effort,and that is how I got decent marks in school:fuk::feelsbadman:

Can relate,I am extremely stupid ,I can't do anything,I mean anything properly.The only thing I can do is memorise stuff after hours of effort,and that is how I got decent marks in school:fuk::feelsbadman:

You can utilize Google, thus making you a genius compared to my older half-cousin.

"He was touching my gonoccocal organs" - Neisha, 2015

I am a infamous cannibal, I have eaten numerous people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back