Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am the highest inhibition user on this forum

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Potentially maybe the highest inhibition male in the universe

Obviously its not without a reason, Im ugly and aspie but there are literal deformed cripples with girlfriends, yet because they are social circlemaxxed and selfesteemmaxxed they have gfs

I dont know how I will ever get a girlfriend, I cant even look my parents or siblings in the eyes when talking to them let alone a stragetr, my mom constantly makes comments about how I avoid eye contant when talking to her when we talk

But I legit cant, Im just so embarrassed that Im me

Inhibition is just a meme.
It only takes courage to do something, anything else is just a pot for insecurities.
You know ?

But hey!
Don´t pander to women.
They don´t deserve all the praise they get from simps.

Even the rich fucks can´t get away with it, unless they have enough status for the blonde hookers to hop over to their car without too many questions.
Like an actor, musician or something of that sort.

Last edited:
I'm just as high inhib as you are if not more

it never began for spergcels like us

2250.jpg

I doubt you beat me. I literally once got out of a way of two pidgeons that were standing on a sidewalk.

Although on the contrary I had a few crazy lowinhib outbursts in my life too, like telling a group of zoomers I will kill them.

I'm the highest inhib of them all -- even avoidant. I'm too high inhib to try cigarettes, alcohol, illegal drugs, or even caffeine.