Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am the most stereotypical neckbeard caricature ever.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m fat, ugly, short, mentally ill, have no friends, hobbies, or aspirations, I can’t grow proper beard, I fap to hentai, I unhealthy pale skin, leave my house once a month to eat chicken tenders at Popeyes and I spend my entire day rotting on the couch with my laptop. :feelzez:

You would be the perfect ugly bastard in a NTR hentai, stop being a volcel and go and cuck some poor dude with his hot wife

I’m fat, ugly, short, mentally ill, have no friends, hobbies, or aspirations, I can’t grow proper beard, I fap to hentai, I unhealthy pale skin, leave my house once a month to eat chicken tenders at Popeyes and I spend my entire day rotting on the couch with my laptop. :feelzez:
Not gonna lie, you would probably look better if you lost weight. :smonk:

You would be the perfect ugly bastard in a NTR hentai, stop being a volcel and go and cuck some poor dude with his hot wife
:lul: true over

You can always pick up hobbies and lose weight bro

Im all of these excepet fat and short
OK, I'm joining the club. I'm all of this but fapping to hentai and eating tenders.

i have soy chin