Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am too mentally underdevelopped to handle life

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I just returned from a vacation which was supposed to make me feel like live. It was a total disaster. I didn't do half the things I intended to because of constant anxiety, countless awkward interactions and blunders which drained my energy and the will to do something other than ldar. It is impossible for me to enjoy life. All I was meant to do is ldar, rope or go ER.

Where was your vacation?

If you could not LDAR , that was probably like being a drug addict and going on a pleasure trip without drugs.

Next time try to NTmaxx and LowInhibMaxx BEFORE going to vacations.

Feel you bro :feelsbadman:

its over for us

I just returned from a vacation which was supposed to make me feel like live. It was a total disaster. I didn't do half the things I intended to because of constant anxiety, countless awkward interactions and blunders which drained my energy and the will to do something other than ldar. It is impossible for me to enjoy life. All I was meant to do is ldar, rope or go ER.
Take caRE.

Why dont you try martial arts?

i don't want to get beaten up every few days.

You dont necessarily get "beaten up" every few days because your trainer wont force you to participate in hard sparring if you dont want to.

Martial arts workouts are so dynamic that it makes you feel alive and keep you sharp, so please at least consider it.

You dont necessarily get "beaten up" every few days because your trainer wont force you to participate in hard sparring if you dont want to.

Martial arts workouts are so dynamic that it makes you feel alive and keep you sharp, so please at least consider it.

Do you do it?
Is there any creepy incel-looking and old guy there?
Is he accepted? Do other people mock him for trying so old for example?
I would love to try tbh, but i know that i will be the most weird guy around. Im dont look young anymore
Also, mabye OP is interested.

Do you do it?
Is he accepted? Do other people mock him for trying so old for example?
I would love to try tbh, but i know that i will be the most weird guy around. Im dont look young anymore
Also, maybe OP is interested.

Do you do it?

I used to do it for two years but i cant purchase a martial arts gym membership because of the financial problems. I still skip with rope for hours; practice kicks and punches and do plyometric exercises at home.

Of course; all kinds of people uses to workout it our gym, practicing grappling and striking.

Do other people mock him for trying so old for example?

Of course not, why would they?

You can try it regardless of your age, while it is true that you will adapt a lot more slower compared to other younger people you can still improve a lot.

Georgia

it is completely and utterly over for me.
Dude I'm in Georgia right now on "vacation" babysitting my little cousins.

My only friend here is a manlet Tyrone and my uncle (fun fact he literally has 38 matches on okcupid)

Vacation is just selftorturing cope :feelsautistic: