Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM WAITING FOR MAKING BARS FOR MY LYRICS OF INCELS DRILL I HAVE STUDIO FROM FRIEND $3000 MIC AND SHIT JUST MAKE BARS FROM IT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
INCEL KOMMANDO BUGBEAR OF NORMIES AND FUCKING UP GLOWIES
CRIMINAL BANDIT I AM PLOUGHING THROUGH COPS SHIELDS
INTERPOL WATCHES ME BUT I CAN´T BE ARSED TO STOP IT
THAT WENT TOO FAR INCEL STORM COMING IT´S PAYBACK FOR BRODIES

IHR HURENSÖHNE I GOT SHIT TOGETHER WITH VERY DEEP TROUBLES
ICH MACH DAS WEITER DESPITE THAT THEIR ARE ALL FOCUSED ON ME
ICH BIN DER HELD PACK SHIT IN THE BAG DIGITAL SCALE DELIVERS UPON ME
ICH TICKTE LARGE VARIETY OF PREMIUM SORT STUFF MAKE JUNKIES ATTACHED

REFREN
WHISKY IS JACK WHITE ROCKS IN PACKS ROLEX IS GOLD ON FEETS NIKE AIR MAX
BALACLAVA ON MUG ROUND THE CLOCK BECAUSE COPS IN PLAIN CLOTHES WANT ME TO GET TRAPPED
I AM NOT GANG MEMBER LIKE FRANK COSTELLO I AM LONELY WOLF FUCKED IN HEAD AND HANDICAPED
IMPORT EXPORT TRADES LIKE MEDIEVAL MERCHANDISER ALL BARELY LEGAL HIGHLY PUNISHABLE

NO FACE NO CASE NO RULES ON STREETS I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THAN FUCKED OVER
6 AM BUZZER FOR JOB I MUST BE DEALING WITH COMEDOWNS PSYCHOSIS AND VOICES IN HEAD
ALL DAY IN STRESS I HADN´T BEEN CAREFREE SINCE LAST 5 FUCKING YEARS OF MY ADULTNESS
WORKING HARD UNDER THE PRESSURE DRUGS OVERDOSES HAPPENS FREQUENTLY ALL ENDED UP AT EMERGENCY

I FUCK ALL OF YOU NORMIES AND KEEP MY FINGER ON DESERT EAGLE TRIGGER
AMMO TYPE DUM DUM CZECH PLASTIC BOOM BOOM CYANIDE IN WATERWORKS RETRIBUTION ON MY OWN
FUCK GLOBOHOMO AND THEIR PROPAGANDA FREE PALESTINE HAMAS IS FIGHTING LIKE TIGER
I AM SMASHED WITH OXYCODONE OXANDROLONE AMPHETAMINE MEPHEDRONE QUETIAPINE TRENBOLONE

DUMB NORMIES ARE WAGIES AT THEIR CAGIES BUT THEY KEEP SPENDING THE BANKNOTES ON FANCY CLOTHES
I AM USING THE BANKNOTES TO PUT STRONG SHIT IN MY NOSE WE AREN´T SAME IT´S NOT EVEN CLOSE
I AM EQUALIZER WITH SIG SAUER HIDDEN IN MY UNDERWEAR AND I WON´T HESTITATE TO BLAST FIRE IN THE AIR
NORMIES IN DEBT MORTGAGES AND LOANS ENSLAVED BY BIG NOSES THESE IGNORANTS ARE INHALING EVEN CHEMTRAILS

Psycho ghetto workcel narco I am impatiently awaiting to show them hardcore
Trap car is ready to go and park in front of the prosecutor luxurious mansion
Connections in Berlin New York Moscow 2007 history will repeat itself like in Glasgow
Amphetamine on adrenaline Xanax Alco dirty bombs Machine gun hidden in the trunk take after Seung-Hui Cho

One million bucks asap in trezor Otherwise Chieff of Interpol will be knocked off
I would like to kick the fucking shit out of the normies but they are having backing from the police
Massacre on white knights that´s the last straw Rub out all cumdumpsters after snorting best blow
You better be afraid I have nothing to loose AK full auto spraying on whores

NO ONE WOULD LAST IN MY MIND FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES I AM POPPING OXY WITH BARS FOR THE PAIN RELIEF
VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE SHOUTING TO START SHOOTING I GOT TO DRINK THE VODKA AND SNORT REDNECK COKAINE
THEN I GO WAGIE SLAVING ON BRUTAL COMEDOWNS AND CRAVINGS TO GET SOME SAVINGS AND CLIPS FOR THEIR ENDING
IN MY $5 DOLLARS PANTS DESERT EAGLE FROM ISRAEL REAL LIKE RONALDO I SHOOT LIKE LEE HARVEY OSWALD CALL ME KOMMANDO

DRIVE BY SHOOTING OR RAMMING NORMIES ON THE STREET WE ARE ALL GRAND FAMILIA I AM MAFIA LEADER
I DRIVE INSIDE BLACK BIMMER AND PUSHING METH BAGS FOR STREET RATS AND MAKE ON JUNKIES IMPACT
I KNOW THE GHETTO COPS TERRORISTS BOSSES SNITCHES AND DRUG DEALERS AND THESE STREETS LIKE TAXI DRIVER
NO MORE MERCY FOR FUCKED UP OPPRESORS I AM NOT IN FEAR WHEN I GOT MY MACHETE I CUT THEIR MUGS #GILLETE

I HAVEN´T BEEN SLEEPING FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS WHAT TIME ON MY ROLEX OBVIOUSLY 1312 A(AAAY) C(CIIII) A( AYYY) B(BEEEE)
THE MOST WANTED BY INTERPOL INCEL TERRORIST THEY ARE TAILING ME ALL THE TIME WHEN I AM CRUISING IN BIMMER THROUGH GHETTO
YOUR MOTHERS ARE READY TO TAKE THE HEAVY LOAD WITHOUT RUBBER YOU BETTER WATCH YOU JEWELRY STORE NOT TO BE ROBBED
FUCKING WANNABE INTERNET RAMBOS FUCKING AROUND DANGEROUS AND UNHINGED INCEL TERRORIST AND SICKOS WITH GUNS AND C4

MAN OF STEEL THIS IS DRILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITHOUT RUBBER IN ROUGH ANAL ON RED LIGHT STREETS AMSTERDAM

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Dnr u gay nigger

The Ordnance QF 25-pounder, or more simply 25-pounder or 25-pdr, with a calibre of 3.45 inches (87.6 mm), was a piece of field artillery used by British and Commonwealth forces in the Second World War. It was often described as being durable, easy to operate and versatile.[according to whom?] It was the major British field gun and howitzer during the War.

I skim through your posts everytime yet always click on them for some reason

INCEL KOMMANDO BUGBEAR OF NORMIES AND FUCKING UP GLOWIES
CRIMINAL BANDIT I AM PLOUGHING THROUGH COPS SHIELDS
INTERPOL WATCHES ME BUT I CAN´T BE ARSED TO STOP IT
THAT WENT TOO FAR INCEL STORM COMING IT´S PAYBACK FOR BRODIES

IHR HURENSÖHNE I GOT SHIT TOGETHER WITH VERY DEEP TROUBLES
ICH MACH DAS WEITER DESPITE THAT THEIR ARE ALL FOCUSED ON ME
ICH BIN DER HELD PACK SHIT IN THE BAG DIGITAL SCALE DELIVERS UPON ME
ICH TICKTE LARGE VARIETY OF PREMIUM SORT STUFF MAKE JUNKIES ATTACHED

REFREN
WHISKY IS JACK WHITE ROCKS IN PACKS ROLEX IS GOLD ON FEETS NIKE AIR MAX
BALACLAVA ON MUG ROUND THE CLOCK BECAUSE COPS IN PLAIN CLOTHES WANT ME TO GET TRAPPED
I AM NOT GANG MEMBER LIKE FRANK COSTELLO I AM LONELY WOLF FUCKED IN HEAD AND HANDICAPED
IMPORT EXPORT TRADES LIKE MEDIEVAL MERCHANDISER ALL BARELY LEGAL HIGHLY PUNISHABLE

NO FACE NO CASE NO RULES ON STREETS I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THAN FUCKED OVER
6 AM BUZZER FOR JOB I MUST BE DEALING WITH COMEDOWNS PSYCHOSIS AND VOICES IN HEAD
ALL DAY IN STRESS I HADN´T BEEN CAREFREE SINCE LAST 5 FUCKING YEARS OF MY ADULTNESS
WORKING HARD UNDER THE PRESSURE DRUGS OVERDOSES HAPPENS FREQUENTLY ALL ENDED UP AT EMERGENCY

I FUCK ALL OF YOU NORMIES AND KEEP MY FINGER ON DESERT EAGLE TRIGGER
AMMO TYPE DUM DUM CZECH PLASTIC BOOM BOOM CYANIDE IN WATERWORKS RETRIBUTION ON MY OWN
FUCK GLOBOHOMO AND THEIR PROPAGANDA FREE PALESTINE HAMAS IS FIGHTING LIKE TIGER
I AM SMASHED WITH OXYCODONE OXANDROLONE AMPHETAMINE MEPHEDRONE QUETIAPINE TRENBOLONE

DUMB NORMIES ARE WAGIES AT THEIR CAGIES BUT THEY KEEP SPENDING THE BANKNOTES ON FANCY CLOTHES
I AM USING THE BANKNOTES TO PUT STRONG SHIT IN MY NOSE WE AREN´T SAME IT´S NOT EVEN CLOSE
I AM EQUALIZER WITH SIG SAUER HIDDEN IN MY UNDERWEAR AND I WON´T HESTITATE TO BLAST FIRE IN THE AIR
NORMIES IN DEBT MORTGAGES AND LOANS ENSLAVED BY BIG NOSES THESE IGNORANTS ARE INHALING EVEN CHEMTRAILS

Psycho ghetto workcel narco I am impatiently awaiting to show them hardcore
Trap car is ready to go and park in front of the prosecutor luxurious mansion
Connections in Berlin New York Moscow 2007 history will repeat itself like in Glasgow
Amphetamine on adrenaline Xanax Alco dirty bombs Machine gun hidden in the trunk take after Seung-Hui Cho

One million bucks asap in trezor Otherwise Chieff of Interpol will be knocked off
I would like to kick the fucking shit out of the normies but they are having backing from the police
Massacre on white knights that´s the last straw Rub out all cumdumpsters after snorting best blow
You better be afraid I have nothing to loose AK full auto spraying on whores

NO ONE WOULD LAST IN MY MIND FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES I AM POPPING OXY WITH BARS FOR THE PAIN RELIEF
VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE SHOUTING TO START SHOOTING I GOT TO DRINK THE VODKA AND SNORT REDNECK COKAINE
THEN I GO WAGIE SLAVING ON BRUTAL COMEDOWNS AND CRAVINGS TO GET SOME SAVINGS AND CLIPS FOR THEIR ENDING
IN MY $5 DOLLARS PANTS DESERT EAGLE FROM ISRAEL REAL LIKE RONALDO I SHOOT LIKE LEE HARVEY OSWALD CALL ME KOMMANDO

DRIVE BY SHOOTING OR RAMMING NORMIES ON THE STREET WE ARE ALL GRAND FAMILIA I AM MAFIA LEADER
I DRIVE INSIDE BLACK BIMMER AND PUSHING METH BAGS FOR STREET RATS AND MAKE ON JUNKIES IMPACT
I KNOW THE GHETTO COPS TERRORISTS BOSSES SNITCHES AND DRUG DEALERS AND THESE STREETS LIKE TAXI DRIVER
NO MORE MERCY FOR FUCKED UP OPPRESORS I AM NOT IN FEAR WHEN I GOT MY MACHETE I CUT THEIR MUGS #GILLETE

I HAVEN´T BEEN SLEEPING FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS WHAT TIME ON MY ROLEX OBVIOUSLY 1312 A(AAAY) C(CIIII) A( AYYY) B(BEEEE)
THE MOST WANTED BY INTERPOL INCEL TERRORIST THEY ARE TAILING ME ALL THE TIME WHEN I AM CRUISING IN BIMMER THROUGH GHETTO
YOUR MOTHERS ARE READY TO TAKE THE HEAVY LOAD WITHOUT RUBBER YOU BETTER WATCH YOU JEWELRY STORE NOT TO BE ROBBED
FUCKING WANNABE INTERNET RAMBOS FUCKING AROUND DANGEROUS AND UNHINGED INCEL TERRORIST AND SICKOS WITH GUNS AND C4

MAN OF STEEL THIS IS DRILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITHOUT RUBBER IN ROUGH ANAL ON RED LIGHT STREETS AMSTERDAM

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
still waiting

The Chicago niggers are shaking in their boots after this dropped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back