Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I ascended xD

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I used to be a 5'2" balding Indian janitor. I took a shower, got a haircut and became more confident. Now I am a 6'3" white muscular chad with a 9/10 face!!

Guys listen to Normie advice your height will increase and your race will change to white:lul::lul:

True tbh. Well i used to be 6'2 Med with Sharp ass jaw and cheekbones but this site turned me into a 5'7 ricecel :feelsrope:

I used to be a 5'2" balding Indian janitor. I took a shower, got a haircut and became more confident. Now I am a 6'3" white muscular chad with a 9/10 face!!

Guys listen to Normie advice your height will increase and your race will change to white:lul::lul:
this meme is so old and overused its not funny anymore. :feelsseriously:

I used to be a confident, tall, and handsome man. But I read one word on this site and I felt my body change into that of an ugly short subhuman.

also if you are doing no fap, you will have better eyesight and can have xray visonon and other hieghtened sense and foids will feel your aroma to be ever so stronger, they will ask for your phone number.

It worked, woke up white today