Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I asked a foid for her number today

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
There is an unwritten rule for men in general: You do not ask for a foids number at a place where you might inevitably see her again, like at the supermarket, at school, at work, etc. That way, if you get rejected (which you most likely will if you are on this forum), you avoid facing awkward situations when you run into her again.

Today, I decided to break that rule

At the supermarket I usually buy unhealthy shit to cope, a foid that looks like a younger version of a former co-worker of mine I was really into started working. I usually would want my partner to have a respectable job that you need to have a good education for. However, the fact that she resembled someone I was really into made me not care at all about the fact that she is wage slaving.

The former co-worker I mentioned was the only woman who has ever treated me like a human being. I automatically assume that people, especially foids, don't like me and when I talked to her I was always surprised by the amount of kindness that she showed towards me (she is very religious, might have to do something with that). And since the supermarket foid looks like her, I convinced myself that she might also treat me as nicely as she did. For those reasons, and because I am not one for smart decisions, I decided to just ask for her number.

"How did it go?" you might ask. Is this it? Will this be my last post on this forum?

Shortly before the supermarket closed, I walked in (so she wouldn't be occupied with customers). Then I just did it. I was shaking and speaking was incredibly difficult all of a sudden but I still did it. What happened next pretty much destroyed any bit of hope I had left for her being interested in me:

1. She asked me why I want her number. She wouldn't have asked Chad why, she would have assumed that he wants to fuck her.
  2. She said she was unsure about it. She wouldn't have been unsure if Chad had asked her.

At the end of the day, I got her number. TIME TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE, RIGHT?

No. I texted her more than 3 hours ago, but still no reply. And there is simply no way she is busy or hasn't found the time to respond yet.

Well, this is the last time I am asking a foid for her number. And this is also the last time I'm shopping there. Not because I want to "get revenge" but because I want to avoid her and the awkward situations that I would have to face whenever I see her. I am fat anyway and going to another supermarket would help me get some steps.

Idk what the take-away message of this post should be tbh. Don't try what I did, I guess? If you're on this forum and are considering asking for a foids number, you will fail. In fact, you have failed before you even tried. You don't meet the necessary requirements (looking like Chad) so your failure was guaranteed from the get-go. And even if it seems as if you succeeded, you have still failed. It's more likely for people like us to get a restraining order.

i remember doing this but i didn't get a number at all, because all the foids had bfs and one was even pregnant, i think you did pretty well

and yeah i avoided that shop for ages after, lol

Good job, you clearly have not learned your lesson yet

i remember doing this but i didn't get a number at all, because all the foids had bfs and one was even pregnant, i think you did pretty well

and yeah i avoided that shop for ages after, lol
I honestly expected her to say that she has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't, as a way to politely reject me. No idea why she chose to give me a delayed rejection.

Don’t let this be your last time. Buy yes, don’t shop there anymore at least for a long while. Work on losing weight and improving your looks and ask other girls out one day.

I honestly expected her to say that she has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't, as a way to politely reject me. No idea why she chose to give me a delayed rejection.
i heard they usually give out their number as a 'defense' but i dunno about that

in my case i knew for sure what their status was since i just looked them up on social media based on their name tags :lul:

Don’t let this be your last time. Buy yes, don’t shop there anymore at least for a long while. Work on losing weight and improving your looks and ask other girls out one day.
Asking foids out or even just interacting with them is very risky for people like us. I don't wanna test my luck. I wanna be miserable outside of jail, thank you.

The losing weight bit is gonna be pretty difficult when eating is my main cope but I guess I'll try

i heard they usually give out their number as a 'defense' but i dunno about that

in my case i knew for sure what their status was since i just looked them up on social media based on their name tags :lul:
People were around and I am not the aggressive kind of person, so giving me her number as a defense would have been pretty unnecessary of her. That just shows how women are partly terrified of men who don't look like Chad though.

Good job for trying at least

People were around and I am not the aggressive kind of person, so giving me her number as a defense would have been pretty unnecessary of her. That just shows how women are partly terrified of men who don't look like Chad though.
i mean it is pretty awkward, that's why it's important to have some kind of interaction first

didn't go that well for me since whenever i tried to joke around with the bitch she was like "uh what"

i also made a point of having her see me helping old ppl with shit, lol, again didn't matter because she already had a bf and i didn't know (and so did literally all the other girls working there as i saw on their fb later)

At the end of the day, I got her number.
Women give their numbers to men to get them to fuck off. Their words. Assuming she was young, they check their phones every 10 mins at the very least. You either got blocked or ignored.

Least you pushed your comfort zone.

Women give their numbers to men to get them to fuck off. Their words. Assuming she was young, they check their phones every 10 mins at the very least. You either got blocked or ignored.

Least you pushed your comfort zone.
I did not get blocked by the looks of it. I can still see her profile picture on WhatsApp. She is definitely ignoring me.

She pushed me right back into my comfort zone. Last time I'm getting out of it.

Don't waste time on girls who are working. They are under more severe pressure to behave a certain way. Rather than simply risking rejection, you also risk being banned from the place, much more so than by macking on customers.

If you want to chase pussy, go somewhere 1-3 towns over a few times a week. Women WILL complain about you to management, and there is no way to prevent it. Management is a bunch of women and simps, so they will do it for free.

You're really brave. It's just sad that this life is stupid and gay. Nothing works and nothing will ever work if you're ugly

Stop going somewhere because a whore goes there? Very cucked

How old are u and how old is she

fakecel foidnumberasker, fuck you faggot go to hell if you were trucel should would have laughed at you and would have called whiteknights to attack you

fakecel foidnumberasker, fuck you faggot go to hell if you were trucel should would have laughed at you and would have called whiteknights to attack you
Don't be a fucking clown. OPs story is what happens in 99% of rejection cases.

When I asked bitches number they always told that they number expire or they don't have a number or they have a boyfriend or they ghosted me. It's fucking over. I want to kill someone.... Fuuuuuuck dude. This is a scam. Going to work is a scam if you don't have a family. This is HELL. I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE.

Don't be a fucking clown. OPs story is what happens in 99% of rejection cases.
If you are attractive enough to get a girls number you aren't incel, if you try hard enough eventually someone will say yes, I have never gotten a single girls number

Never take an action unless youre pretty sure what the outcome is. The only way id ask a foid her number or ask her out on a date or whatever if i was pretty sure she'd say yes. I would not ever ask to fulfill my curiosity of whether a girl likes me, i would ask only to take some sort of initiative if i know she does

Never take an action unless youre pretty sure what the outcome is. The only way id ask a foid her number or ask her out on a date or whatever if i was pretty sure she'd say yes. I would not ever ask to fulfill my curiosity of whether a girl likes me, i would ask only to take some sort of initiative if i know she does
I did this once. I was 100% sure my shot would land. And I did get her number but turns out, she just wanted me to be her friend. AKA a pathetic orbiter.

It was like pulling teeth. I confessed and she had me wait like 3 weeks just to tell me she didn't see me that way. JFL. Even if you believe your shot will land it won't.

Obviously cut her off with much pain as she was my oneitis but damn was that a learning experience I'm glad I went through

Just keep messaging her until she blocks you. That's what guys have to do these days.

Yes, unless you're Chad

Even with a 'coy' girl, Chad can just ask her if she's dtf out of the blue and get a yes

Last time I asked for a girls number she laughed and walked away.

She either was scared of you, or was cautious.

If you were to chimp out it would be safer for her to be far away from you.

Why did she think you might do that? I am not a woman, so I can't say 100% for sure.

post dick pic then block her