Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I ate soy

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Read the ingredients label on granola bar and ate it anyway :smonk:

Soy isn't that bad actually.
Plenty of people just repeat the meme but there's no actual estrogen in it. Only phytoestrogen which are not the same at all and don't act the same way in the body.
In reasonnable quantities, if you enjoy it and it's not so refined and processed, it's fine.
I use the term soy and soyboy myself but I bet it's just rightwing rednecks who created that term because they didn't understand anything about nutrition or biology.
It's just a bean, people like to cry about it but it's literally just a bean.
Now plastic, there's a real potent xenoestrogen right here and it's everywhere (even in the fucking rain water ! they found traces of microplastic on the top of mountains in the middle of nowhere !). And cow's milk also contains actual real estrogen even though most studies don't find an effect either but if anything cow's milk should have become a meme too.

Soy isn't that bad actually.
Plenty of people just repeat the meme but there's no actual estrogen in it. Only phytoestrogen which are not the same at all and don't act the same way in the body.
In reasonnable quantities, if you enjoy it and it's not so refined and processed, it's fine.
I use the term soy and soyboy myself but I bet it's just rightwing rednecks who created that term because they didn't understand anything about nutrition or biology.
It's just a bean, people like to cry about it but it's literally just a bean.
Now plastic, there's a real potent xenoestrogen right here and it's everywhere (even in the fucking rain water ! they found traces of microplastic on the top of mountains in the middle of nowhere !). And cow's milk also contains actual real estrogen even though most studies don't find an effect either but if anything cow's milk should have become a meme too.
How much karma on reddit?

this is your future unfortunately, it's too late now

Attachments

• 1637851878278.gif
    1637851878278.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
You are a soy redditor.
I'm lactose intolerant, you expect me to drink cow's milk ?
To not have a source of calcium ?
I drink some soy milk and no it doesn't tank my libido or makes me bluepilled.
Xi Jinping probably drank soymilk in his life, is he bluepilled and a "reddit nice guy" ?
If I had access to some other plant "milk" I would drink that instead, it's not a necessity but it's a good easy source of some nutrients.

I'm lactose intolerant, you expect me to drink cow's milk ?
To not have a source of calcium ?
I drink some soy milk and no it doesn't tank my libido or makes me bluepilled.
Xi Jinping probably drank soymilk in his life, is he bluepilled and a "reddit nice guy" ?
Cheesemaxxx nigga idk, just dont fuck with soy

Cheesemaxxx nigga idk, just dont fuck with soy
Cheese is high calorie and I tend to overeat.
I just cycle on and off soy milk and lactose free milk.
I used to make my own milk yogurt (not soy).
I like trying stuff out.
Plus I'm a GNU I don't drink milk that is reserved my younglings.

Last edited: