Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I attended “LGBTQ” training at work today.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I attended for some lols and to see if it was a meme. The foid presenter (who is not a colleague, works at some LGBTQ lobby) wore clothes that are completely inappropriate for the office. It also gave its preferred pronouns and did the abo acknowledgment of country and added “always was and will be abo land”. It also talked about how it is a “bisexual”. I’m pretty sure that means the foid mainly likes Chad and makes out with girls sometimes to turn Chad on.

The presentation itself was a meme. It managed to slip in supporting Palestine quite slyly in all this. It talked about how you shouldn’t use gendered language like “ladies and gentleman“ and that ”tranny” and ”transvestite” are strictly forbidden words. Also you are not allowed to tell a tranny that it cannot use the foid bathrooms.

This is the foid presenter in its inappropriate clothes:

IMG 1714

Welcome back little buddy! :feelsokman:

just vote republican so more prisons get built

I'd just go to jerk off on the toilet presenter

Is the training in question mandatory?

That's the leftoid mindset, you gotta support all current things you can't just be a faggot and have independent thoughts otherwise.

Looks like a Hooters waitress

Useless foid job so they can contribute to taxes and inceldom

Where r u from boyo?
Jesus , i thought this stuff is just a meme and exaggeration from the right :feelskek: :shock:

Are your colleagues supportive of all that bs or are there some of them who are based?

She appears to have very short legs and broad shoulders. Camera angle issue?

Cool tits though.

Imagine if there was compulsory workplace training on trad catholic family values, and how to show sensitivity to them.

I’m pretty sure that means the foid mainly likes Chad and makes out with girls sometimes to turn Chad on.

Yes that has always been my understanding of "bisexual." I'm just a misogynist incel though, don't ask me.

Say what you want about religion, but this is what happens if a country loses religious morals

TF? What country

we had to do the abo acknowledgement of country every assembly and every time a sub came in at school

how did xhe manage to slip in yap about palestine?

Is it a real girl? Look at them legs :ahegao:

we had to do the abo acknowledgement of country every assembly and every time a sub came in at school

how did xhe manage to slip in yap about palestine?
She talked about how the LGB should feel safe when protesting then said for example Palestine

I always love when jobs do shit like this.

She talked about how the LGB should feel safe when protesting then said for example Palestine
feel like jews would be a lot more accepting of faggots than nationalist arab terrorists kek :feelskek:

I attended for some lols and to see if it was a meme. The foid presenter (who is not a colleague, works at some LGBTQ lobby) wore clothes that are completely inappropriate for the office. It also gave its preferred pronouns and did the abo acknowledgment of country and added “always was and will be abo land”. It also talked about how it is a “bisexual”. I’m pretty sure that means the foid mainly likes Chad and makes out with girls sometimes to turn Chad on.

The presentation itself was a meme. It managed to slip in supporting Palestine quite slyly in all this. It talked about how you shouldn’t use gendered language like “ladies and gentleman“ and that ”tranny” and ”transvestite” are strictly forbidden words. Also you are not allowed to tell a tranny that it cannot use the foid bathrooms.

This is the foid presenter in its inappropriate clothes:

View attachment 965774
All of them will burn in the inferno.

I like how we sent our criminals to Oz and our religious nuts to Yankland, and Oz turned out better. You guys voting against that Aborigine rights bill was wonderful.

Glad my current employer is right wing Christian and would never do this shit. At my former job we had some slut come in for a training, I think she was from planned parenthood or some other disgusting organization. Anyway I found it ironic she was talking about sex and had the biggest boobs. Face not too pretty tho.

Diversity hire presenter
I'm sure her job is fag presentations
And LGBT rules enforcer