Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I Believe Governments Will Start Catering to Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

We live in a democracy. As more and more men become blackpilled, our voting power will increase. More men will vote for anti-abortion, anti-feminist, and anti-LGBTQ+ policies and revert America back to a culturally traditional country. We will BALANCE THE BUDGET which imo is key to bringing America back to prosperity because so much of the deficit goes to financing women at the expense of men's assets.

need to balance the SEX budget :feelsmage:

Will eventually happen but very very later

kek daydreaming is fun i must say

This guy is coping so hard,

Democracy is trap for idiots : women power are absolute in it.

Because democracy state that man=woman and they can do the same thing , there premise are already wrong

America will never get back to where it was

Just a simple fact by 2040 , white will be minority, that alone is proof

mother of all bluepills
no one cares about men, not even men

We live in a democracy.
Define democracy plz.
As more and more men become blackpilled, our voting power will increase.
Men are minority. And IMO incels are minority of men. Most are betabuxxing and happy with it.

More men will vote for anti-abortion, anti-feminist, and anti-LGBTQ+ policies and revert America back to a culturally traditional country.
There is a certain rise of people with similar believes. What incels are to do with it? Incels is not political movement.

We will BALANCE THE BUDGET which imo is key to bringing America back to prosperity because so much of the deficit goes to financing women at the expense of men's assets.
No, prosperity means faggots.
Let me explain. Approach with conservative family, hardworking husband and a housewife is flawed. Its too expensive, raising a kid is almost 20 years of investments. Not only children don't produce anything, they consume state money and parents' time. Mother of 3 just can't afford having any meaningful job. Yes you need 3 kids to float above replacement rate.

But just take a look at much more progressive family, where wife is a proud lesbian. She does not gave children consuming resources Luke schools, daycare and so on. Which means teachers can find meaningful jobs where they pay a lot of taxes.
And if you're first world country its super easy to import immigrants. Most of them will be young adults, these are the people with maximum value. That's why countries have working visas.

Cuckservative heaven is possible, but you'll have significantly lower life quality.

Define democracy plz.

A system of government where the population controls the government rather than a small clique.

Men are minority. And IMO incels are minority of men. Most are betabuxxing and happy with it.

Men are very close to 50% of the population. Even without being a majority, you can still influence a democracy because it's unlikely the remaining majority will unanimously vote against you.

There is a certain rise of people with similar believes. What incels are to do with it? Incels is not political movement.
It is though, everything is politically
No, prosperity means faggots.
Let me explain. Approach with conservative family, hardworking husband and a housewife is flawed. Its too expensive, raising a kid is almost 20 years of investments. Not only children don't produce anything, they consume state money and parents' time. Mother of 3 just can't afford having any meaningful job. Yes you need 3 kids to float above replacement rate.

Replacement rate is 2.1 kids per family, and it's easily affordable if you know how to budget.
But just take a look at much more progressive family, where wife is a proud lesbian. She does not gave children consuming resources Luke schools, daycare and so on. Which means teachers can find meaningful jobs where they pay a lot of taxes.
And if you're first world country its super easy to import immigrants. Most of them will be young adults, these are the people with maximum value. That's why countries have working visas.

Cuckservative heaven is possible, but you'll have significantly lower life quality.

A system of government where the population controls the government rather than a small clique.

Democracy does not exist then.

Men are very close to 50% of the population. Even without being a majority, you can still influence a democracy because it's unlikely the remaining majority will unanimously vote against you.
Why do you think men unanimously support you? Majority are betabuxxers.

It is though, everything is politically
Which politician you jerk off to the most?

Replacement rate is 2.1 kids per family, and it's easily affordable if you know how to budget.
Yes, unfortunately you can't have 2.1 children without going to jail. But I agree not everyone has to have 3 kids.

it's easily affordable if you know how to budget.
If kid goes to private kindergarten, then to private school, treated only in private hospitals that's not "easily affordable". If you use public services this is affordable because its financed by taxes. In the end this wealth no longer contributes to capital growth.

3350913B FE7C 4AD3 8944 6C5E62A0AD09

Democracy does not exist then.
The U.S, Canada, and Western Europe, are all DEMOCRACIES
Why do you think men unanimously support you? Majority are betabuxxers.
Because more and more men are becoming incel
Which politician you jerk off to the most?
I really like Adam Schiff, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Adam Kizinger, Justin Trudeau, Bill Clinton, etc
Yes, unfortunately you can't have 2.1 children without going to jail. But I agree not everyone has to have 3 kids.
Statistical average
If kid goes to private kindergarten, then to private school, treated only in private hospitals that's not "easily affordable". If you use public services this is affordable because its financed by taxes. In the end this wealth no longer contributes to capital growth.
Yeah and that's why we have a tax system, it's affordable BECAUSE we have a government willing to finance these things.

The U.S, Canada, and Western Europe, are all DEMOCRACIES

Because more and more men are becoming incel

I really like Adam Schiff, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Adam Kizinger, Justin Trudeau, Bill Clinton, etc

Statistical average

Yeah and that's why we have a tax system, it's affordable BECAUSE we have a government willing to finance these things.

They need scapegoats and incels are the best targets for it. I don't see changes even in the long run.

Sad to say this will never happen

I'm not reddit, im quite right wing, I named 50% republicans in my list of politicians.
Has nothing to do with being right wing. Reddit is how you think, not what your views are.