Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I believe in involuntary mercy killing

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
Our brain is not temporally or physically a unified singular entity, the logical and emotional parts both have their own character and will, the logical sect hates this garbage life and wants to die, but the emotional part is addicted to life and is scared of death even if life is bad, in other words our intellect is imprisoned by our material emotions

I can't voluntarily kill myself, it's too difficult, but if an 18wheeler were to *accidentally* hit me at 120km speed or a military personnel *accidentally* aimed for my head with a 20mm, oh well...

And who, pray tell, gets to decide when someone should be involuntarily mercy killed?

There are many people in the world who suffer tremendously but because of low iq and lack of knowledge they don't know why they're suffering

I identity as the most blackpilled man in the world and therefore I know exactly why one suffers, I can make a "logical" decision for them

There are many people in the world who suffer tremendously but because of low iq and lack of knowledge they don't know why they're suffering

I identity as the most blackpilled man in the world and therefore I know exactly why one suffers, I can make a "logical" decision for them

:feelsdevil::society:

But there's also the idea that mental suffering is a measurement of subjective understanding not how objectively bad the situation is, animals that are on their way to slaughterhouse aren't scared of their fate because they aren't aware of it, they can only comprehend immediate danger

It's the responsibility of the most intelligent being (God) to have mercy on us and godfather everyone, but he so clearly doesn't care or does the opposite