Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I believe the majority of incels (and the rest of humanities) suffering is caused by modern slave diet.

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Note: I know most incels will not take this post seriously, I cannot blame em, the brainwashing is everywhere and it takes years to learn enough to fully get it.

Humans are naturally carnivores, fruit is a natural part of the human diet aswell. Any other plant food would be a last resort for survival do to starvation or food shortage. plants is the reason humans started cooking, just to make it edible/destroy some of the many toxins. Also raw meat is completely safe (not supermarket meat). everyone on earth simply assumes humans have been cooking meat for hundreds of thousands of years based on the findings of some burnt fish teeth.

Cooking animal food simply destroys it in certain aspects, and contribute to the nutrient deficiencies all modern humans (except for the elite, and some farmers lol) experience.

People have been brainwashed into thinking nutrition doesn't matter, or simply don't understand nutrition since everybody who talk about it spew nonsense.

A lot of Incel think their genetics are bad, when in reality it was the "food" you ate as a child and what your mother ate when you where in the womb that completely messed up your development/health.

That doctors tell you your blood work is "fine" doesn't mean shit, it simply means nothing is dangerously low, and besides humans don't have a clue what natural levels are for a lot of essential stuff.

Plants don't have:

Vitamin A, B6 (pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), B12, D, F, K2

Creatine, carnitine, carnosine, Taurine, Hydroxyproline (Scurvy is caused by a deficiency in hydroxyproline)

Heme iron, CoQ10, CLA, cholesterol, Omega-3.

Not only that, but the bioavailability of the protein and vitamins in plant foods is very low in comparison to meat.

Eating any vegetables, grains, seeds is pointless and can only worsen your health since it's just Sugar, fiber, Hundreds of plant toxins, anti-nutrients, toxic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers.

On the other hand, eating meat, preferably organ meat, will give you all essential nutrients in the amounts necessarily to thrive.

Consuming high amounts of Cholesterol, Animal fat, and animal protein is very much essential to be healthy both mentally and physically, and to have proper development.

In regards to alcohol, I don't consider it good or bad, just an energy source, useful if you wanna consume enough calories to gain muscles, or if you need it to help with mental problems/be happier.

I simply made this thread to help others, It's your option if you wanna get better. Currently I don't have enough money to buy enough animal foods. I will do my best, unfortunately do to safe hatred I have still been eating grains and other toxic stuff for the last couple of years, gonna quit completely.

just man up theory

it's all in the genes, chad grew up on the same diet as us.

Also lack of hard foods makes the jaw not grow as well.

Some people grew up in poor households and they're still good looking.

lots of kids in the West eat soft foods and breathe through their mouth these days.
If you look at certain tribes from Africa: their maxilla is super wide, facial forward growth and perfect teeth.
They are in tune with nature, unlike the Wage Slaves here in the West.