Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I belong to the most oppressed and marginalized group on planet

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I am

Incel
Gamer
Straight
White
Man
Christian
Trump supporter

I'm a Zabbaleen.

I am

Incel
Gamer
Straight
Ethnic
Man
Atheist
Biden supporter

I am infinitely more oppressed.

I am nothing

Gamer
Ethnic
Atheist
Biden supporter
These four, especially the last one should have you flayed and torched on a public square for being objectively retarded. Make ricecels cannon fodder again!

These four, especially the last one should have you flayed and torched on a public square for being objectively retarded. Make ricecels cannon fodder again!
this is why i am oppressed

this is why i am oppressed
If by "this" you mean your own retardation and pseudo-intellectual brainwashing you're right but don't paint this on me, I'm beyond elections and such cucked copes, JFL if you can't look beyond this shit. Orientals were always the hive insects of the human races, makes sense though ngl.

I agree with you

You're right about everything except being white jfl. Whites are not oppressed whatsoever.

being curry or asian is way worse then being white kek

But he said oppression not whether it's better or worse. And it's not worse because he still said incel. A white incel doesn't have it better or worse than a curry incel. They're both incels.

I am

Incel
Gamer
Straight
White
Man
Christian
Trump supporter

Would you guys stop using drugs, I can already tell you are a drug user based on you saying "Gamer" is an oppressed and marginalized group

Would you guys stop using drugs, I can already tell you are a drug user based on you saying "Gamer" is an oppressed and marginalized group
Why is everyone still so assmad about this half-satirical thread.

Why is everyone still so assmad about this half-satirical thread.

Satire doesn't really work in a forum filled with retards

Poe's Law (google it)

I am

Incel
Gamer
Straight
Ethnic
Man
Atheist
Biden supporter

I am infinitely more oppressed.
Multimillionare cope

I am

Not a gamer because games is for kids
Incel
Muslim
Indian
Man
Straight
Believer (for some reason blackpill made my faith in God stronger maybe it's a cope)
Don't give a fuck about the US election

More oppressed than you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back