Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I bet every gamercel on this forum 400 dogecoin - that they have nevER bought a NBA game

Have you ever bought a NBA game?

• No, I have nevER bought a NBA game.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes, I have bought a NBA game.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I bet every gamercel on .IS that they have nevER bought an NBA game - basketball games just don’t appeal to incels.

Why would a parent get their subhuman son a video game featuring tyrones?

Not including the “Street” NBA games that were a different variety of basketball - have you ever bought a NBA game?

Which one of you is in this video? @Lurkercel0 @K1ng N0th1ng @solblue

View: https://youtu.be/O1NEYvHCmjw?feature=shared

I remember playing the demos inside video game stores as a boy, I would nevER pay money for a foulball video game.

Jfl.

I don't watch nba
Why would I buy a nba game?

Fuck accidentally voted yes

Sportsball in general don't appeal to incels, Strongly associated with chads and NTs.

My interest in football only came about recently in isolation.

nevER played any sports game aside from FIFA 14, too normie imo.

I remember playing NBA96 on sega, we used to rent Sega. Later we had the console but i cant remember did we had NBA.

Sportsball in general don't appeal to incels, Strongly associated with chads and NTs.

My interest in football only came about recently in isolation.
The video games are more fun to play that the real sports are to watch. I actually like a couple of the baseball games, especially on PlayStation Portable, but basketball is too difficult to incorporate into a video game. If you want to see crossovers, you would choose to play the “Street” version.

Kek, remember “FIFA Street”?:

View: https://youtu.be/nwVd5kgRkaM?feature=shared

1 Dogecoin = 0.15 usd

That's 60 bucks.

I have never even opened a sports game before, I associate all popular sports with normienigger filth so I am repulsed by it anyway.
Which one of you is in this video?
None since they're all fat from goyslop consumption.

NBA Jam, NBA Showtime, NBA 2k, and others I had.

The video games are more fun to play that the real sports are to watch.
The few times I got to play FIFA against someone I'd keep rematching despite losing every game. It's addicting.

Not a single one. Never been interested in sports

NBA games just didn’t have the appeal FIFA or Madden had. It is interesting that I have personally never bought an NBA video game. My brother and cousin used to buy 2K games and I would sometimes play their copies, but I just couldn’t get attached to it the way I did to Fifa. In comparison, I literally bought every Fifa game from 14-19 before I got bored of that too. It probably doesn’t help that NBA live sucked and 2k had poor marketing until the mid-2010s

Sports games are for hyper nt normues

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back