Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet more men secretly have mental issues than foids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So you hear all the time foids claiming theyre anxious, depressed, etc but you almost never bear men talking about this. So it gives the impression that it's not as common for them?

I bet this is 100% wrong. The average Joe is probably in a constant low mood, how could you be happy living in the west in 2020 as an ugly Low status male working a job you hate. But men are expected to just toughen up bro, so from a very early age they simply hide it and bottle it up. Psychologically speaking, this is the worst thing you could do as it will only make it worse in the long run. That's why you get so many dudes going ER, from underlying mental conditions from a shitty upbringing which go supressed and ignored for years until they cave in.

Meanwhile, if you are a foid living in the west in 2020, you win at life. You have much less stressors than men do in that same situation. You are the most privileged being that currently breathes on planet Earth.

Men 100% have more mental issues than foids. Foids never have real issues. They can't be lonely, they can't have depression or anxiety.

women just complain more cuz they like complinaing

having mental issues as a man is a sign of weakness and people will look down on you for it, to the point where it can affect your prospects of getting a job or being accepted to college. so men are more inclined to hide things like that even if they're suffering from it

no one judges women for things like that so they're more inclined to LARP that they have mental illness and shit just to seem le quirky and unique, without having to worry about how it reflects on their character

Women larp and complain at even the slightest of discomfort. Men stfu and hold everything in until they snap or rope

Obviously. Men can't speak up also because the only option is therapy, but when your miserable because of societal issues and not due to mental things, they just ignore you or pump you full of useless drugs.

having mental issues as a man is a sign of weakness and people will look down on you for it, to the point where it can affect your prospects of getting a job or being accepted to college. so men are more inclined to hide things like that even if they're suffering from it

no one judges women for things like that so they're more inclined to LARP that they have mental illness and shit just to seem le quirky and unique, without having to worry about how it reflects on their character
i remember some ftm tranny said on plebbit that nobody wanted to listen her complain or talk about her hardships and feelings no more once she tricked people into thinking she's a man. It was such a brutal realization for her, she had no clue.

i remember some ftm tranny said on plebbit that nobody wanted to listen her complain or talk about her hardships and feelings no more once she tricked people into thinking she's a man. It was such a brutal realization for her, she had no clue.
yeah, I imagine it'd be quite a sudden change of pace. one second everyone cares about your emotions and encourages you to express them, the next everyone just thinks it's weird and pathetic.

it's pretty common for HS girls to post videos of themselves crying and shit on their instagram story and all they receive is validation and support. now imagine a suicidal incel publicly posting a video of himself crying for all his peers to see. shit would be fucking humiliating, everyone he knows would think he's a pussy and mock him in their group chats

yeah, I imagine it'd be quite a sudden change of pace. one second everyone cares about your emotions and encourages you to express them, the next everyone just thinks it's weird and pathetic.

it's pretty common for HS girls to post videos of themselves crying and shit on their instagram story and all they receive is validation and support. now imagine a suicidal incel publicly posting a video of himself crying for all his peers to see. shit would be fucking humiliating, everyone he knows would think he's a pussy and mock him in their group chats
Or the classic "i am/i feel so ugly" that girls used to pull 10 years ago on social media/myspace. Idk if they still do it, i think they've just changed tactics.

I wish i could find that reddit post, she even said she couldn't think of a single pro, "becoming" a dude didn't improve her life in any way jfl

Women larp and complain at even the slightest of discomfort. Men stfu and hold everything in until they snap or rope
This.

Women complaining about being lonely means that Chad hasn’t texted them back within five minutes.

Men complaining about being lonely means no woman has given them a chance to date them ever or for years.

If a man admits he's struggling or suffering he gets bullied.

This.

Women complaining about being lonely means that Chad hasn’t texted them back within five minutes.

Men complaining about being lonely means no woman has given them a chance to date them ever or for years.
There is a 4chan like imageboard on the internet. I don't know if I should even mention it cuz it's pure cancer.

But they had a forever alone board years ago. I went there. Guess what? Half of the women were currently in a relationship :feelsseriously: they justified it through mental gymnastics by saying they FEEL alone

Society expects men to shut up and hide our feelings. Also men live on "hard mode" difficulty and foids live on "tutorial mode" difficulty. Its why over 80% of suicides are male

Men 100% have more mental issues than foids. Foids never have real issues. They can't be lonely, they can't have depression or anxiety.

women just complain more cuz they like complinaing

That's usually how it goes for ftm. They learn real quick nobody was talking to them prior because of their interesting and great personality.

If a man admits he's struggling or suffering he gets bullied.
This.

Last edited:
yes

but nobody gives a fuck about our problems so we just grin and bare it

My mental health is completely brutal. I've never really talked to anybody but if I was foid I'd probably have at least a dozen mental disorders diagnozed.

I'd rather get raped every day[UWSL] for the rest of my life than live with my brutal incel body and incel mind. Yet whores complain about something so trivial as rape :feelswhat::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

This is not true, there have been studies conducted on this, and there are demographics in which males have more mental illnesses, but overall women have more mental illnesses.

Men don't talk about their mental issues, and for a good reason. For women its just a fad for extra "boohoo" points.

Society expects men to shut up and hide our feelings. Also men live on "hard mode" difficulty and foids live on "tutorial mode" difficulty. Its why over 80% of suicides are male
Men are privileged :soy:.