Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet no user here has worse acne than me

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
D9A99F5F 6549 47D9 9F4C 8EB8973C5AD6
Acne + shitskin
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal!
My nose is also full if white and blackheads.

people reminding you how you have nothing socially/romantically and it sends cortisol into overdrive…

cystic acne is caused mostly by stress and people stress ya out

Acne is simply a spicy incel topping

My bacne fucked off now when I got extreme sunburn on my back :feelshaha:

I've never had normal acne, it was always solo huge spots. Not the normal acne that you see.

FUCKING UGLY GROSS ABOMINATION KYS FUCKING DIRTY SUBHUMAN FILTH:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Holy fuck, don't hold back, tell our bro what you really think.

Can only imagine how brutal the mental and physical pain of being this subhuman. Poor guy probably can't even lay down on a pillow without being in pain. This is why I support euthanasia :feelsrope:

It’s so f over
I had them for 7 years now

As an acnecel can relate.
Over for us tbh.

I used to have a lot when I was a teenage dirtbagcel. I used to enjoy popping the pimples. I would actually want it now cause I'm incel anyways, might as well enjoy popping pimples.

people reminding you how you have nothing socially/romantically and it sends cortisol into overdrive…

cystic acne is caused mostly by stress and people stress ya out
This and genes

Sad shit

It’s so f over
I had them for 7 years now
u tried all the (((treatments))) like accutane and other trash? none worked brutally over and never began god fucking damn.