Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I bet you can't even make me cum."

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I don't think foids really care about orgasms.
If the G-spot is only 3-4 inches inside the vagina then why do they only crave for BBCs and dicks longer than 8 inches?
If the clitoris is only made for pleasure and any guy can stimulate it then why do they only want Chad pretty boy to touch it?

I think the concept of female sex drive or sexual pleasure or orgasm is just a big lie. They don't like sex - not in the way that men do.
They like sex just for the mental aspect of it. It excites them when Chad or Tyrone takes his big dick and sexually dominates them and rams their cervix. Now she'll have something and talk about with her friends.

Last edited:
brutal dickpill brb roping

Because to hit it you need either girth or you need a curved penis that matches the angle needed for the position (upward curve for missionary or cowgirl, downward curve for doggy). Girth is everything, studies show that 90% of women prefer girth over length and just browsing female forums will confirm this

Also there is a deeper spot that feels good to them but i forgot what it's called, for this you need more than 3-4in

Because to hit it you need either girth or you need a curved penis that matches the angle needed for the position (upward curve for missionary or cowgirl, downward curve for doggy). Girth is everything, studies show that 90% of women prefer girth over length and just browsing female forums will confirm this

Also there is a deeper spot that feels good to them but i forgot what it's called, for this you need more than 3-4in
You need 8 x 6

Caring about foid's pleasure is cucked tbh. Chad doesn't care if the foid cums.

no1 cares about the female orgasm

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

If the G-spot is only 3-4 inches inside the vagina then why do they only crave for BBCs and dicks longer than 8 inches?
Every mile of cock pushes the g-spot further inside, so they require bigger cocks in order to reach it.

The foid orgasm isn't a myth, they're just dumb sluts who need a literal jackhammer to get any feeling.

take the vaginal fornix pill

no1 cares about the female orgasm
Gigabsed.
Every mile of cock pushes the g-spot further inside, so they require bigger cocks in order to reach it.

The foid orgasm isn't a myth, they're just dumb sluts who need a literal jackhammer to get any feeling.
Truer words were never spoken

Foids don’t care about sex at all tbh. They just care about the validation they get from fucking the best looking men they can

You need 8 x 6

they are crazy. can they even be pleased totally?

Foids don’t care about sex at all tbh. They just care about the validation they get from fucking the best looking men they can
This

they are crazy. can they even be pleased totally?
All they want is a giant BBC or a dildo ramming their cervix. That's what they get off to.

There are many other spots deeper than 3-4inches

I knew a guy whose whore girlfriend told him that he can't make her orgasm so she needed to use toys in her ass after the intercourse. She ended up being a HUGE whore and dumped him eventually. Also was way too cozy with her ex

If the clitoris is only made for pleasure and any guy can stimulate it then why do they only want Chad pretty boy to touch it?

I think the concept of female sex drive or sexual pleasure or orgasm is just a big lie. They don't like sex - not in the way that men do.
They like sex just for the mental aspect of it. It excites them when Chad or Tyrone takes his big dick and sexually dominates them and rams their cervix. Now she'll have something and talk about with her friends.

Because the bigger the better.

Yep. Its called the cervix. They want Chad's dick ramming that thing.

the a and p spots is it? my brain is shit right now. they need like an 8 inch dick to reach
Yeah , i dont know much about the names but they are pretty deep like you said 8 inches
Hence the 8 inch meme

Yeah , i dont know much about the names but they are pretty deep like you said 8 inches
Hence the 8 inch meme
hey broooooo dont worry all you need is 5 inch length and 4 inch girth you are good to go !

hey broooooo dont worry all you need is 5 inch length and 4 inch girth you are good to go !

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Female sexuality is absolutely worthless for the human race. Thats why older societies whore shamed and couldnt care less about their pleasure.
Revoke womens rights and treat them like objects.

They like sex just for the mental aspect of it. It excites them when Chad or Tyrone takes his big dick and sexually dominates them and rams their cervix.
This Is.
Interesting, where can i read this?

Last edited:

Dude, don't be a retard, its like you are trying to perpetuate the basement dweller meme

The female orgasm is real, stop coping, in fact their orgasms seem to be stronger than the ones we have and they can have multiple as nature didn't give them a refractory period (virtually no cap on pleasure)

You might as well say all studies, all biology text books, etc that speak about the female orgasm are filled will lies as part of a global conspiracy

Lastly this isn't rocket science, you are literally saying whats obvious but you are pretending like you don't understand the reasoning

"If the clitoris is only made for pleasure and any guy can stimulate it, then why do they only want Chad pretty boy to touch it"

Ok by that logic, your dick is made for pleasure and any woman can touch it, so go fuck a 90+ year old woman and see how quickly you orgasm

You literally already gave the answer - THE AVERAGE MAN IS NOT AROUSING TO WOMEN

Instead of accepting that fact which you already know to be true, and taking it into account, you jump to some ridiculous cope that it must be that women don't like sex

Caring about foid's pleasure is cucked tbh. Chad doesn't care if the foid cums.

GIGACOPE. Chads make foids cum by just the mere look of their superior genetic face

Masochism is pretty common in foids. They probably like the pain of the vagina walls getting stretched.

Dude, don't be a retard, its like you are trying to perpetuate the basement dweller meme

The female orgasm is real, stop coping, in fact their orgasms seem to be stronger than the ones we have and they can have multiple as nature didn't give them a refractory period (virtually no cap on pleasure)

You might as well say all studies, all biology text books, etc that speak about the female orgasm are filled will lies as part of a global conspiracy

Lastly this isn't rocket science, you are literally saying whats obvious but you are pretending like you don't understand the reasoning

"If the clitoris is only made for pleasure and any guy can stimulate it, then why do they only want Chad pretty boy to touch it"

Ok by that logic, your dick is made for pleasure and any woman can touch it, so go fuck a 90+ year old woman and see how quickly you orgasm

You literally already gave the answer - THE AVERAGE MAN IS NOT AROUSING TO WOMEN

Instead of accepting that fact which you already know to be true, and taking it into account, you jump to some ridiculous cope that it must be that women don't like sex

Based response to this ridiculous post. OP you're doing some weird ass mental gymnastics and BlkPillPres is spitting straight facts to you. OP you're deluded af LOL.

cope, it's the same reason males want to fuck pretty women. It makes your orgasms stronger.