Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought an Playstation Vita

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
I cant believe this console is over 10 years old, graphics look better than most mobile games and they are much better. Graphic wise its between ps2 and ps3. Build quality is really good it feels great in hands, one piece front glass is very cool and durable. Sound is weak tbh, i use headphones anyway. Battery life is poor, like 3.5-4 hours, especially with the Bluetooth and wifi on.

Oled screen looks great, two mini analog sticks are much better than nubs on psp/3ds, little too sensitive for my taste, they feel similar to DS3. It has clicky tactile face buttons similar to 3ds, dpad is great. Shoulder buttons are not very good, they are almost exactly like on psp.

Screen resolution is low at 960x544p for todays standards but still look decent on 5 inch screen, oled screen has nice natural colors, not over saturated like on most samsung oleds, these pics are on the lowest brightness. Graphics are much much better than psp, nds, 3ds.

I like it has a lot of jrpg, action jrg, tactical jrpg games. Jailbreaking it was fairly easy. It can play some emulators, playing psp games is super on it, it has post processing filter and makes game looking better and screen looks much better than psp one.

It has also Moonlight app so you can remote play pc games and emulators on it, it works ok.

Console, charging cable, sd2vita adapter, vita memory card, all together costed me around 80 euros. Console was cheaper because back touchpad was broken and has few scratches on the screen, i dont mind it because not many games use back touchpad and scratches arent visible with the screen on. I completely removed backplate because it was bugging in games, im not a fan of Spider-Man but that was the only sticker i had, its better than bare plastic. In better condition usually go around 100 eur.

- TLDR its a great handheld console and worth every cent, much better than any mobile phone for gaming/emulators considering mobile gamepads are expensive and cheaper ones are utter trash. Xbone controller and ds4 are best choice for mobile but vita is more compact and I like having dedicated console.

View: https://imgur.com/a/x52GCVn

it's kind of a steal.just disinfect it as you never know who used it before,and it's all cool. In terms of price it's still a great steal.

in terms of handheld gaming,it seems things have never been better.there are just so many good cheap handhelds nowadays that play a lot of stuff.And now there are affordable handhelds that are able to play most games and most new games pretty decently(talking about steam deck).And there are so many new handhelds being released that are even more powerful then the steam deck if you want that kind of thing.it's kind of amazing really.

it's kind of a steal.just disinfect it as you never know who used it before,and it's all cool. In terms of price it's still a great steal.

in terms of handheld gaming,it seems things have never been better.there are just so many good cheap handhelds nowadays that play a lot of stuff.And now there are affordable handhelds that are able to play most games and most new games pretty decently(talking about steam deck).And there are so many new handhelds being released that are even more powerful then the steam deck if you want that kind of thing.it's kind of amazing really.
Steam deck and odin and even some of the android chinese consoles look really appealing. Sadly its impossible to find them here for a reasonable price. Switch would be my first choice but its too expensive, its over 350 euros here.

Steam deck and odin and even some of the android chinese consoles look really appealing. Sadly its impossible to find them here for a reasonable price. Switch would be my first choice but its too expensive, its over 350 euros here.
there are some switch lites used on ebay for 100 something euros.But no clue if you guys have any ebay,and how much the international fee costs would add up too(if there are any.had to pay once 100 pouns because of this arcade stick i bought from korea on fees after it landed here in the uk)

there are some switch lites used on ebay for 100 something euros.But no clue if you guys have any ebay,and how much the international fee costs would add up too(if there are any.had to pay once 100 pouns because of this arcade stick i bought from korea on fees after it landed here in the uk)
Postage is too expensive if its not shipped from China. Switch lite is around 150 euros used which isn't too bad, but its still not hacked/jailbroken and thats a deal breaker for me because I like playing retro emulators and trying out all the games console has to offer.

Postage is too expensive if its not shipped from China. Switch lite is around 150 euros used which isn't too bad, but its still not hacked/jailbroken and thats a deal breaker for me because I like playing retro emulators and trying out all the games console has to offer.
the lite hasn't been hacked?weird.didn't know that.wonder what's the big difference from the lite to the normal version.

I HAD PSP PORTABLE IN 2006 OLD GOOD FUCKING MEMORIES (IN VIDEO GAME)
Same, I had like 5 or 6 units till now and I played hundreds of games on them. PSP was a great console.

the lite hasn't been hacked?weird.didn't know that.wonder what's the big difference from the lite to the normal version.
They fool the system something where the joycons attach, since lite doesn't have those I think there is no software hacks for it. I think there are modchips but you have to be a pro to instal and solder those.

I SPENT LIKE OVER 500 HUNDRED OUR IN CHILDHOOD IN PLAYING FIFA 11 MANAGER CARERR ON PSP KILLZONE LIBERATION AND GOD OF WAR WERE MY FIRST GAMES ALSO LIKED TEKKEN 7 (IN VIDEO GAME)
I bought my first psp used for I think 50 eur and hacked it myself. I remember bunch of websites where I downloaded iso games for free.

My parents were not deranged that much these good old days and always were buying me games when we were doing shopping (in video game)
:feelsaww: Thats nice.

Congrats my buddy boyo :feelsokman:

A good console tbh, the Vita had some good games and on top of that you can emulate PSP and Ps1 flawlessly along with the 8bit and 16bit consoles.

A good console tbh, the Vita had some good games and on top of that you can emulate PSP and Ps1 flawlessly along with the 8bit and 16bit consoles.
Yeah, homebrews and emulators are where it shines. Nothing beats having physical buttons in beat me ups and platformers.
I have a ps vita. I never play it though.

it had so much potential but sony killed it
It had potential to be real PSP successor, but Sony gave up on it way too soon. Nintendo proved you don't need high end graphics and popular triple A games to be successful. They were too greedy with their insanely expensive memory cards and games.

had one, was quite fun modding it.
a good emulator console too.

Great buy , im kinda Interested in Steam Deck but getting a good PC seems better for me

Great buy , im kinda Interested in Steam Deck but getting a good PC seems better for me
Ps5, Xbox x or pc is the best choice, steam deck is more like secondary device. But being a poorfag all of them are out of my reach.

Wasn't Vita complete disapointment in terms of sales? I have never heard of it being popular like PSP

Ps5, Xbox x or pc is the best choice, steam deck is more like secondary device. But being a poorfag all of them are out of my reach.
PC best for versatility

I like it has a lot of jrpg, action jrg, tactical jrpg games. Jailbreaking it was fairly easy. It can play some emulators, playing psp games is super on it, it has post processing filter and makes game looking better and screen looks much better than psp one.

I used to play Pokemon Emerald on my PSP.

My parents were not deranged that much these good old days and always were buying me games when we were doing shopping (in video game)
same, they changed for me too.

Wasn't Vita complete disapointment in terms of sales? I have never heard of it being popular like PSP
It didnt get as much support as PSP from Sony, they abandoned it after few years, not nearly as much games. As a device its well made quality device.

PC best for versatility
Yeah, especially since Xbox one isnt still jailbroken, which mean series s/x wont be also. Who knows if PS5 will ever be there custom firmware or jailbreak.

brings back memories of 2012. ps vita was a great toy. definetly mogs the nintendo switch.

I had ps1 ps2 psp ps3 but never any nintendo from japanese filthy ugly yellow faggots (in video game)
nintendo games sucks big time.

I had ps1 ps2 psp ps3 but never any nintendo from japanese filthy ugly yellow faggots (in video game)
playstation is japanese too

They fool the system something where the joycons attach, since lite doesn't have those I think there is no software hacks for it. I think there are modchips but you have to be a pro to instal and solder those.

You've revived my memory a bit.

When I was a young child, I viewed videos of Lime CFW firmware for the PSP. I also learned of the knife technique.

You've revived my memory a bit.

When I was a young child, I viewed videos of Lime CFW firmware for the PSP. I also learned of the knife technique.
I remember hacking my first psp, i did the hen glitch and than install 5.50 cfw, installation got stuck and my psp got bricked. I watched tutorials how to turn regular psp battery into pandora, i succeeded and revived my psp. I finished installing cfw and next 5 years i played thousand games on it.