Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I call cope

no emotional attraction for your face :feelsgah:
This needs to be taught in all schools across the board. Day one, kiddies, if you're ugly, it's over. If you're none NT...

Unfortunately, it seems our schools aren't interested in teaching but rather indoctrinating all the youth in Jewish fairytales about what the world is like. Complete waste of time. It's better to watch videos online or read.It's forums, lmao.

Physical attraction is the only type of attraction and everything else is just cope.

If hes Gud looking then he will be attractive, Dumb cunts.

Its called an emotional tampon.

There's probably the cusp where "emotional attraction" (or whatever non-physical attraction) has an effect. Like if a guy is only 7.9/10 but because he saved the world and is idolized by everybody, her emotional attraction will push him to 8.1/10

Physical attraction is all that matters

My fiancé found me "somewhat" attractive. I wasn't her type and conversely, she wasn't mine either. But we both found each other attractive enough (I say that tongue in cheek) to start talking.
This is the top comment. She already found him attractive from the very beginning.
As a general rule, looks matter to the extent that the particular person looking at you finds your looks appealing and they get on with you.
Second top comment. Guy is essentially saying ''as long as the woman finds you attractive, looks don't matter'' :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Pretty much everyone is beautiful in my eyes.
I am attracted to his body because it is HIM, the one that I love.
Third top comment, from a female :feelshaha::feelshaha:
''I am not attracted to him because he is attractive, but because I am attracted to him :foidSoy::foidSoy:''
Yeah, okay, foiddy, whatever you say.
It's definitely been the case for me. One of my nicest relationships was with a guy who was about 5'2", with curly, somewhat overgrown blonde hair.
Another friend of mine is one of the most attractive people I know (aside from my actual partner, haha) and he's barely 5'4".
Now we gettin' to the gaslighting, bois :feelscomfy:
Literally every single discussion about looks MUST include some lying, gaslighting normies who TOTALLY know a 3 foot man who is actually REALLY ATTRACTIVE. This is like sneir's posts, literary fiction. It doesn't exist, doesn't happen.
He has the most pure, kind and energetic spirit, and you just don't notice he's short, because he never acts like it's an issue. He's just himself, and he's such a lovely person that it's impossible not to find him beautiful.
I want to beat this lying, gaslighting bitch. She's doing the personality meme with a touch of victim blaming. ''Actually, being a short man is a problem only if YOU make it a problem''.

I hate the incels in denial on that subreddit more than onlyfans simps. I HATE THEM MORE THAN LITERAL CUCKS. There, I fucking said it.

What a fucking hellhole of a subreddit. Half of it is self-righteous, man-hating feminist foids who lie and gaslightfucking constantly.

And of course, all the poor incels in denial have to self-flagerate and literally do the ''y-yes queen. sorry''.
Image 2024 05 07 180335079

Look at this fucking exchange mang.
The subhuman incel is writing everything in the nicest possible way ''may I ask?'' and ''Oh, I misunderstood. My bad''. And he STILL GOT DOWNVOTED.

Meanwhile, that fucking cold bitch is very hostile, agressive and mean in all her comments and has several upvotes. Foids like her use IncelExist just as another way to shit on men. The pretext is that they 'school' the men and teach them how they should act with women, but in reality, they're just shitting on the men.

They are shitting on sad, depressed, lonely, vulnerable virgin men to feed their feminist ego.

Are you kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

IncelExit should be a place where failed normies who had success and low tier normies who ascended come and write useful tips for incels.

But IncelExit is basically IncelTears. Same users from IT come here to shit on the men and have nothing useful to say.
Image 2024 05 07 180850417

Two foids in that thread just talking with each other about how they met their husbands. It was so easy for them, they are the ones who decided the pace of the relationship and if it went anywhere. Men have 0 power. Women decide IF the relationship happens, WHEN it happens, HOW it happens.

I want to cry. I am so sad and angry.

Women are so cruel.

Incelexit should be renamed to fakecelexit.

I don't want to, but I feel like it.

We are worthless pieces of meat to women.

They decide everything. They are the ones who must deem us worthy. Everything is outside our control. Apart from being born attractive with good genes, there's nothing you can do.

You just have to wait, and pray like a fucking slave, that the woman god masters will ENTERTAIN the idea of POSSIBLY GIVING YOU a chance.

And if she does, know you will be competing against other 20 men on the side.

It is impossible. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

Incelexit should be renamed to fakecelexit.
It should be named IncealTearBluepillDiscussion, because that's what it is.

They can freely talk about the bluepill, but you are not allowed to challenge it. Only they get to talk

It should be named IncealTearBluepillDiscussion, because that's what it is.

They can freely talk about the bluepill, but you are not allowed to challenge it. Only they get to talk
For clarification I meant they're 'fake' in that they sold out and are delusionally in denial of their situation. But your description is more accurate I feel.