Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I called chadlite’s girlfriend a whore and a cunt

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I am autistic and very ugly so I regularly get made fun of when I go outside. I went to go see the movie Avatar 2. I waited until it was out for over a month so there was barely anyone in the theater with me.

As soon as I walked into the theater I see some early twenties chadlite douche bag with his gf look at me and then smile and laugh. I was looking at my phone trying to find the right seat I was assigned to and he said “Yep that’s the one right there hahaha.” I was sitting just a few rows in front of the douchebag and I could hear him saying stuff to his girlfriend like “ Of course he’s by himself haha.” I waited till the end of the movie to strike. The credits were pretty quiet and as they were walking out and maybe 15 feet away from me I yelled “SHE’S A WHORE!!!” they stopped for one second looking at me and then kept walking and i again yelled “SHE’S A CUNT!!!” His girlfriend had already ran away but the chadlite stood there and made eye contact with me for several seconds and I laughed and he walked away like a fucking cuck.

Based, put them in their place Grey! Keep up the good work!

Lowinhibmogs me

I’m not trying to sound like some tough guy. Usually people who make fun of me get away with it with no consequences. I am actually a weak person. I was just extremely mad at the time they basically ruined the movie for me.

I am autistic and very ugly so I regularly get made fun of when I go outside. I went to go see the movie Avatar 2. I waited until it was out for over a month so there was barely anyone in the theater with me.

As soon as I walked into the theater I see some early twenties chadlite douche bag with his gf look at me and then smile and laugh. I was looking at my phone trying to find the right seat I was assigned to and he said “Yep that’s the one right there hahaha.” I was sitting just a few rows in front of the douchebag and I could hear him saying stuff to his girlfriend like “ Of course he’s by himself haha.” I waited till the end of the movie to strike. The credits were pretty quiet and as they were walking out and maybe 15 feet away from me I yelled “SHE’S A WHORE!!!” they stopped for one second looking at me and then kept walking and i again yelled “SHE’S A CUNT!!!” His girlfriend had already ran away but the chadlite stood there and made eye contact with me for several seconds and I laughed and he walked away like a fucking cuck.
This is bullshit beucase I was expecting the lite will try to fight you or you look like a monster instead of a easy target

This is bullshit beucase I was expecting the lite will try to fight you or you look like a monster instead of a easy target
No he walked away. He wasn’t expecting me to put up a fight because I appear weak. Usually these people are pussies because they only pick on weak people. They don’t actually want to fight. He wasn’t super tough looking either to be fair.

Low inhib mogs me. Based AF mang.

i applaud you.

nice larp tho

So you waited until he was 15 feet away to throw insults? You're a lil bitch, you should have thrown hands immediately after he made those comments.

So you waited until he was 15 feet away to throw insults? You're a lil bitch, you should have thrown hands immediately after he made those comments.
Your the one acting like a Reddit fag going through all my posts and getting butthurt.

Your the one acting like a Reddit fag going through all my posts and getting butthurt.
Just trying to make sure people don't mess with you again, you could have made him walk away all beaten and bloodied but instead he was walking away laughing his ass off.

Lol retard I literally get harassed by random people everyday. Am I supposed to constantly get in physical fights with people stronger than me and go to jail constantly? You sound like a normalfag.

Lol retard I literally get harassed by random people everyday. Am I supposed to constantly get in physical fights with people stronger than me and go to jail constantly? You sound like a normalfag.
Just intimidate them to their face, it helps disengage any presence of weakness to them

Fact of the matter is, most people are pussies and will never say shit to your face, you can easily be the more intimidating man in that situation by standing up for yourself in a more confeontational manner.

Fact of the matter is, most people are pussies and will never say shit to your face, you can easily be the more intimidating man in that situation by standing up for yourself in a more confeontational manner.
Yes I agree but I won’t be able to there anymore. She will spit in my food.

Fact of the matter is, most people are pussies
most people = you. you are definitely an absolute pussy irl and wouldnt say any of this shit to him

I’m a 1/10. Ever since I was 12, 13, strangers have talked about me, laughed about me or starred at me. People walking towards me then passing me would laugh afterwards and say like “wtf”. I’m normally dressed; I walk normally. I’m 1.62m and very ugly.

This is a classic example. It’s also ragefuel

Yesterday, I just went to a doctor appointment. When I walked into the building where the doctor is, 2 post-men walked out. One like 30, the other maybe 60. The older fat one said something to the younger one about me like « never saw someone that ugly » and something else insulting my looks, then they laughed. As I waited for the elevator, I looked outside (you can see well outside bc entrance is only glass) they were loading something into their van parked in front of the building. They were both looking back at me where I stood waiting for elevator, and they still laughed. I really don’t get why people are so disrespectful. When I went to the waiting-room, a man was there and stared at me the whole time. But the first incidence is what really upsets me…

Based, if not larping.

This is why the world needs to be nuked 100x over. All Chad's and Stacies need to be acid burned if the world cannot be nuked. They need to feel the pain we go through being unsightly deformed autist. Normalize throwing acid in prettyboys faces so they can't be rich and famous off TikTok anymore for their looks. Normalize hanging naked foids outside in the front yard like Colonel Kurtz temple in Apocalypse Now. Recently went to see the movie "65" with my Dad at the theaters and had this mixed negroid from across the theater stare me down in disgust like he wanted to kill me and i wanted to say something but took cover behind my Dad because many such cases and can't be fucked saying something to every stupid nigger or wigger that stares me down.

Last edited:
I’m a 1/10. Ever since I was 12, 13, strangers have talked about me, laughed about me or starred at me. People walking towards me then passing me would laugh afterwards and say like “wtf”. I’m normally dressed; I walk normally. I’m 1.62m and very ugly.

This is a classic example. It’s also ragefuel

Yesterday, I just went to a doctor appointment. When I walked into the building where the doctor is, 2 post-men walked out. One like 30, the other maybe 60. The older fat one said something to the younger one about me like « never saw someone that ugly » and something else insulting my looks, then they laughed. As I waited for the elevator, I looked outside (you can see well outside bc entrance is only glass) they were loading something into their van parked in front of the building. They were both looking back at me where I stood waiting for elevator, and they still laughed. I really don’t get why people are so disrespectful. When I went to the waiting-room, a man was there and stared at me the whole time. But the first incidence is what really upsets me…
If you notice people’s cars you should take note of the license plate and model and key it up. I do this all the time. When I go somewhere and I see people getting out of their cars in the parking lot I pay attention to what car is theirs. If they say something to me I go key the shit out of it. The police don’t care about this type of crime.

This is why the world needs to be nuked 100x over. All Chad's and Stacies need to be acid burned if the world cannot be nuked. They need to feel the pain we go through being unsightly deformed autist. Normalize throwing acid in prettyboys faces so they can't be rich and famous off TikTok anymore for their looks. Normalize hanging naked foids outside in the front yard like Colonel Kurtz temple in Apocalypse Now. Recently went to see the movie "65" with my Dad at the theaters and had this mixed negroid from across the theater stare me down in disgust like he wanted to kill me and i wanted to say something but took cover behind my Dad because many such cases and can't be fucked saying something to every stupid nigger or wigger that stares me down.
That happens to me too. Most of the time it’s these older boomer guys that give me this disgusting face like D: because I am thin looking. I guess I look like a faggot. Kind of like Adam Lanza. Or they say stuff like “He looks like a girl.” I fucking hate normal scum.

If you notice people’s cars you should take note of the license plate and model and key it up. I do this all the time. When I go somewhere and I see people getting out of their cars in the parking lot I pay attention to what car is theirs. If they say something to me I go key the shit out of it. The police don’t care about this type of crime.
Very good idea! Thanks bro :feelsokman:
I will do this next time

These men walked to their van though that’s not even theirs but it belongs to the post. I was walking inside the building these men to their van. I cut have made certain gestures with my hand, but they would’ve just laughed

No he walked away. He wasn’t expecting me to put up a fight because I appear weak. Usually these people are pussies because they only pick on weak people. They don’t actually want to fight. He wasn’t super tough looking either to be fair.
Can confirm, I call out tough guy bullshit more often than I'd like to

Good job boyocel