Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i can barely watch anime

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Victim of norwooding since 10 years
★★★★★
i dont hate anime but every time i try to watch anime, i get really pissed off that the MC has a better life than mine and i end up doing some shit else being extremely mad and sad so i never get to finish the show, i wasnt able to finish the anime called nagatoro until like a month later when i just stopped caring for a bit

I can't stand it because of the foid worship and the fact the mc is almost always a pretty boy.

I can't stand it because of the foid worship and the fact the mc is almost always a pretty boy.
i can only watch genuine interesting anime in one sitting, i cant stand slice of life anime where the mc has such an amazing life

"It's not real inkwell, is meant to be romanticized :soy: :soy: "

"Don't you know that no one has EVER experienced teen love, girls all over them, friendship, and fulfilling life? :soy::soy:"

"Why are you having feelings right now? Just sit and don't think! :soy::soy:"

At least my HERO is kissless like me.

Don't watch any form of entertainment.

"Don't you know that no one has EVER experienced teen love, girls all over them, friendship, and fulfilling life? :soy::soy:"
foids saying shit like this is the biggest COPE, half of their bf's named tyrone and chad got love the second they were born, probably got molested by a hot nurse at aged 8.

whenever men say that shit, its also cope as well thats literally what all incels tell themselves before they got blackpilled.

Don't watch any form of entertainment.

Now where you say it, i cant recall one anime with an ugly/below average looking protagonist

You guys are actually autistic holy fuck. How the fuck do you get mad over fictional shit?

You guys are actually autistic holy fuck.
yeah i am
How the fuck do you get mad over fictional shit?
you never heard of anyone who hates going outside and seeing couples? i just get sad seeing someone who has a better life than mine rather if its irl or fiction

Especially the one's where the MC happens to be depressed/sad most of time and you notice that they don't usually have to work, lives in a nice house, always has tasty food on the table, lives in a nice neighborhood, has friends etc

The insane levels of lookism are probably the worst characteristic of anime/manga in general. If someone looks ugly, has male pattern baldness or something like that, you can know 100% they're going to be either immoral, irrelevant or comic relief.

I wish there was an ugly bastard x young pretty girl romance anime/manga. But I guess only obscure doujins will ever even dabble with such a concept.

The insane levels of lookism are probably the worst characteristic of anime/manga in general. If someone looks ugly, has male pattern baldness or something like that, you can know 100% they're going to be either immoral, irrelevant or comic relief.

I wish there was an ugly bastard x young pretty girl romance anime/manga. But I guess only obscure doujins will ever even dabble with such a concept.

View attachment 982885

I can barely watch movies and TV series in general, and that's a problem because they have been one of my main copes. All the actors are conventionally attractive.

And it goes without saying I insta skip all sex scenes.

thankyou for posting media, anime sucks i hate their art style