Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can make that shit at home

Oh god pick up artists are cringe as fuck. You are either good enough looking to approach or you are not. No amount of social skills or negging is going to get a girl to like you if you are ugly or a manlet.

Um, it doesn't seem that off? Like, obviously he's ethnic + a 'nice guy,' so he's awkward. But 'meh some people shop too much, I can make that shit at home' is a normie talking-point which comes up often enough. The basic point is that people often lean on overpriced shops for things that could be cheaper made at home, and foids especially like to shop for the sake of it.

The point of the exercise was presumably to teach people that it's OK to push back against foids and continue a discussion, because even some normies get scared of being negative around foids. That gave them some level of agency, rather than just following along with the foid. IMO PUA is mostly a scam, but surely being willing to troll or harm foids isn't such a bad thing

Though honestly wouldn't it be funnier to just have them agree in the most unsettling way possible? Like eg. 'Yeah, I love shopping too. I love looking at all of the guns lined up, just getting a feel for them and trying to figure out what it would be like to shoot them. I just spend hours in those shops, man, it's so exciting. By the way, have you ever heard of 'going ER'?'

But realistically IMO they should recruit this ethnicel for the WWE because he's miles better than whoever crap they have rn. Based nigga should be cutting promos standing over foids knocked down with a steel chair. 'You like armadillo farming, huh? Well, I have to say I find armadilloes ugly, look at that nose, eh? It's like in WWII, Hitler made kike farms, and I think he's a twisted guy because y'know who would enjoy farming such destestable ugly-nosed creatures... Look, why not farm something bettER? In fact, I'll farm you right now. *goes ER*'

Last edited:
not retard enough to fall for normie scam