Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Can Never Be Normal And I Can't Lie To Myself Anymore

yoshitakekira

yoshitakekira

iamchainsawman
I was listening to a conversation today after work of my current boss and another boss who came to visit. They're both older adult men but they were talking about their lives, their children, and their businesses.

They both were content with it, at least it seemed like it. Neither one is perfect, they both have their flaws, but they were able to bond about these things. These traditional values that they have, their success, and their lives. Though not fully happy, they still bonded and have lives where they feel something is successful.

I know I am still young but, hearing all of this made me realize how much of a loser I am. I'm not rich, I have no kids, no gf, nothing. I am just an angry guy who has nothing but hate to use.

I must never forget that. I won't forget who I am, or what I am.

I'll never be a normie or even a Chad, I'll never find a virgin gf or even a becky or stacy who will genuinely love me.

I hope I can end my life this year, or at least stop this pain. My anger is all that fuels me

I know the feeling.. the reality of it is there are copecels and ropecels in the world. You either accept oke or embrace the other..

Lying to yourself has no use. I was always true to myself, but not very open. I had to open up and face the issues I am dealing with in my life. It's like seeing your dick in the bathroom mirror. What do you have to hide against yourself? No, you can never be normal. Did that surprise you, or what? It is what it is man, but you cannot blame yourself for it. You are in this condition and there is no fix for it. You are in a permanent state of being unloved.

Imagine a pie chart called 'life', where sex and love make 10% and relationships make another 15%. That's what you are absent from, 25%.
You have zero control over these, but try to realize that there is still 75% left. I know it sucks, but depriving yourself from everything else is just meaningless. Find something useful that you are capable of doing, and while you're at it, make some money. You will find purpose and feel better about yourself. You can be a carpenter or a mechanic capable of doing wonders. Who cares if you look like a donkey? Try your hand at some trades that don't involve having to deal with people.

When you eventually create something with the use of your two hands, that's when you realize that it was you all along, and nobody helped. NOBODY. It was you. You don't need anybody. You never needed anyone in the first place. Sure, having someone to carress at the end of a long day can be nice, but that option is out of the question. Instead, try and make the best of yourself, so at the end of the day you could look in the mirror again, and gawk at the sight, but still be proud of acheiving something. The feeling of accomplishment is the best solution I have yet found.

Last edited:
Lying to yourself has no use. I was always true to myself, but not very open. I had to open up and face the issues I am dealing with in my life. It's like seeing your dick in the bathroom mirror. What do you have to hide against yourself? No, you can never be normal. Did that surprise you, or what? It is what it is man, but you cannot blame yourself for it. You are in this condition and there is no fix for it. You are in a permanent state of being unloved.

Imagine a pie chart called 'life', where sex and love make 10% and relationships make another 15%. That's what you are absent from, 25%.
You have zero control over these, but try to realize that there is still 75% left. I know it sucks, but depriving yourself from everything else is just meaningless. Find something useful that you are capable of doing, and while you're at it, make some money. You will find purpose and feel better about yourself. You can be a carpenter or a mechanic capable of doing wonders. Who cares if you look like a donkey? Try your hand at some trades that don't involve having to deal with people.

When you eventually create something with the use of your two hands, that's when you realize that it was you all along, and nobody helped. NOBODY. It was you. You don't need anybody. You never needed anyone in the first place. Sure, having someone to carress at the end of a long day can be nice, but that option is out of the question. Instead, try and make the best of yourself, so at the end of the day you could look in the mirror again, and gawk at the sight, but still be proud of acheiving something. The feeling of accomplishment is the best solution I have yet found.
Yes, basically like a sleeper agent for I.N.C.E.L. Once the time comes, we will be ready. All of us should be strong and able to work. Then we build Inceldia, which we will defend even if we have to die for it.