Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cannot do anything

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i cannot learn language
i cannot learn school studies
i cannot get gf
i cannot play sports
i cannot get swole
i cannot do anythingg

Last edited:
Go eat rice, mang

the human longs for what was

JoJo OO homepage

Make me a sandwich

Why can't you get swole?

Why can't you get swole?
getting swole is mentally ill cope anyways. going to the gym 3-4x a week and torturing yourself is modern mental illness that breaks down your body

Last edited:
getting swole is mentally ill cope anyways. going to the gym 3-4x a week and torturing yourself is modern mental illness
That could not be further from the truth. They want you to be weak and wither away. Prove them wrong.

I invasion of generation of mentally, physically, mobile, and agile disenfranchised incels marching forth into the future. No longer will the image of weakness come with the term incel, rather one of suffering and great strength. The men who can take a bullet and survive.

That could not be further from the truth. They want you to be weak and wither away. Prove them wrong.

I invasion of generation of mentally, physically, mobile, and agile disenfranchised incels marching forth into the future. No longer will the image of weakness come with the term incel, rather one of suffering and great strength. The men who can take a bullet and survive.
i still some light stuff here and there but i no longer have the will to torture my body and sweat my balls off all the time :feelscry: