Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how women destroyed my country

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The most powerful nation in the world, America. We overcame communism, terrorism, but we could not overcome feminism. It destroyed our society from the inside. Take one look at the sluts on the street today and you will know it's over. They cannot possibly be the next generation of mothers. Meanwhile, powerful, talented, hard-working men are dropping like flies because of highly dubious sexual assault allegations and having their careers destroyed because of it. Regular sub-8 men are working long hours and putting in intense work at the gym yet end up dating single mothers or landwhales. We are goners because we let the real enemy, women, play their sick games.

Women will always win at the end, whilst a lot of men lose at the end.

It's not over,we're taking this world back brother!

Feminist, whiteknights, and the jewish elites

There's no hope. We've lost. There's no going back.

only if the jews decide to help incels, then we can win.

Beckham said:
only if the jews decide to help incels, then we can win.

It's not in their interest if there's no profit to be made.

one of the main problems is apathy. We need to take action in the real world to make a difference. This means raising awareness, promoting our ideology, fighting censorship, electing the right politicians, boycotting businesses, rejecting pop culture, etc. It would also involve making alliances with groups we don't particularly care for (i.e. useful idiots).

Basically we need to use their own tactics against them

I'm stealing this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back