Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t believe I’m graduating soon, I will have to enter the world of roasties

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Now my issue isn’t not being able to ascend but it’s not being around prime jbs anymore, I don’t want to sully my eyes with roasties, I can’t cope anymore, I can’t cope with losing my youth either. I have been literally praying for some time loop fuckery to get me back to 2020 again. I feel like saint hamudi in his final video. (This all pertains to modded skyrim)

kek, I fell the same way brocel, 2024 is my last year in uni then I will be subjected to roasties and wageslavery

kek, I fell the same way brocel, 2024 is my last year in uni then I will be subjected to roasties and wageslavery
It’s actual suicidefuel that so many jbs have lost their firsts while I rotted, even arranged marriage is a gamble now.

Now my issue isn’t not being able to ascend but it’s not being around prime jbs anymore, I don’t want to sully my eyes with roasties, I can’t cope anymore, I can’t cope with losing my youth either. I have been literally praying for some time loop fuckery to get me back to 2020 again. I feel like saint hamudi in his final video. (This all pertains to modded skyrim)
Wtf IS JBS

Wtf IS JBS

young adult asian women still look very youthful but yea most 18+ whites are certified roasties with matching roastie personalities

Life mog me fuck you kys

How? I’m khhv throughout all these years, it’s been quite tantalizing.
Because I never got to graduate. Are you graduating from HS? We only graduate from uni here which i never made it to

Because I never got to graduate. Are you graduating from HS? We only graduate from uni here which i never made it to
HS, literally ~2.5 months away. College is 70% ogre roasties anyway. I fucking despise tall broad shouldered “women”.

HS, literally ~2.5 months away. College is 70% ogre roasties anyway. I fucking despise tall broad shouldered “women”.
Oh well fair then I take back what I said, but if you're going to private college away from niggers and shitskins then fuck you

I like them as long as they are not fat

it's ovER, the foids are now gonna try and entrap you for your resources