Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't believe I'm the only one here who believes that immigrant women who don't fuck incels should be deported

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
If I were white, I would be so alt-right.

One of my bugbears apart from inceldom and the shitty sexual marketplace for men is immigration. It's so unfair that some family can come here, have their kids enrolled in school for free - the parents have not paid any tax into the system yet - yet because I'll never have kids, I won't benefit the same as said family.

I believe that immigrant men should be forced to pay one month's rent or mortgage of a poor person for them to be able to stay in the country, then they'd at least be of benefit for a month. Immigrant women on the other hand should have to give an incel a girlfriend experience for a month to be able to stay.

And now people will attack me for this view, yet many of you advocate fucking your sister and horses JFL.

I don't consider myself alt-right but many might call me a white nationalist teehee. All immigrant femoids should be deported if they have not paired up with a native white man or ethnic, or transferred to one of many Incel Repatriation Facilities where they are strapped down and fucked by various incels.

Lmao, dafuck do I care. Immigrants are just straining the west further and making it collapse faster. The fact that they don't pay taxes is not my problem since I don't either.

We should be focused on rich fucks like Bezos, he could pay for all poor people in the US.