Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant cope

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
I just can't cope anymore. I feel so down. I dont have The motivation to do anything. :feelsbadman:

Why did my face have to be so ugly? Why did I have to be so non-NT? Everything is crashing down on me.

i relate dude i cant even go on much further

food is a great cope. I'll give it 2 more years of trying to ascend and then I am going full on morbidly obese mode :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

food is a great cope. I'll give it 2 more years of trying to ascend and then I am going full on morbidly obese mode :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I am guilty of being savage at fatties but one thing I can't deny is just how contented they seem esp when eating.

I feel ya.
I cope with drugs (DXM, weed, nicotine) and it's worth it, but today I am broke so I have to stay sober until tomorrow night which sucks.
Vidya is best cope, find your best game.

Coping is a craft which takes decades to perfect and only the most persistent will master it.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 30 um 103616

I mean, you can always try to improve everything ELSE in your life. Friends, job, all that. If it's only one remaining problem then it's easier to isolate and tackle, I think.