Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't decide anything, I can't finish anything that I start

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
What is the cause of this? What could be done?

Sun's coming up and I can't decide To spill my emotions or keep them inside Go for a drive, go to the store I'm looking for something that can't be bought there I always wear a smile Because anything but a smile would make me have to explain And they wouldn't understand anyway I conceal my feelings so I won't have to explain What I can't explain anyway I can't decide I can't decide I can't decide anything I can't decide I can't decide I can't decide anything Every time I open my mouth I always wish I had kept it shut I gotta spill my guts - but I don't dare I take a look around, I know that no one else cares Sun's coming up and I can't decide To spill my emotions or keep them inside Go for a drive, go to the store I'm looking for something that can't be bought there I always wear a smile Because anything but a smile would make me have to explain And they wouldn't understand anyway I conceal my feelings so I won't have to explain What I can't explain anyway I can't decide I can't decide I can't decide anything

What is the cause of this? What could be done?
Depression and lack of motivation can cause such behaviors. There's not much you can do, to me survival was enough to start a thing but finishing that thing was never my goal. I experienced the same as you and I'm not unhappy about it because deep down I know that I'm just a living corpse. Don't choose my path, get motivated by thinking positively, get motivated by earning lots of cash, get motivated by anything possible.

get motivated by thinking positively, get motivated by earning lots of cash, get motivated by anything possible
easier said than done... there is no way for me to earn anything, I am mid-thirties and zero work experience. I have no skills that sell, no car, not driver's license (no public transportation here to get to the workplaces), no education, not a single of the many permit cards needed even for simple construction jobs (which are hell in the winter). I could not even do construction-helper jobs, because my hands sweat too much, all my life have. And also I have very bad nearsightedness without money to get glasses. I have too many problems to even remember at once. Complete subhuman.

easier said than done.
Exactly, yes. I totally understand your situation, I used to wear thick glasses for years because of myopia and I've hyperhidrosis which means I sweat like crazy and by crazy I mean something you can't imagine. I remember a time when a prostitute told me why are you sweating a lot? Are you sick or something? Anyway. Honestly I worked in some places when I was younger but it didn't lead to anything cause I had no university degree. I think you should start by getting your driver's license. You know having a pick up car and being a delivery man is very common among Incels. I told you I live(d) my life as a living corpse by any definition. Could you avoid it by any means available? Just do it. I hope you see better days.

Because you're coping too hard with that avi, brocel. We aren't winning.

Exactly, yes. I totally understand your situation, I used to wear thick glasses for years because of myopia and I've hyperhidrosis which means I sweat like crazy and by crazy I mean something you can't imagine. I remember a time when a prostitute told me why are you sweating a lot? Are you sick or something? Anyway. Honestly I worked in some places when I was younger but it didn't lead to anything cause I had no university degree. I think you should start by getting your driver's license. You know having a pick up car and being a delivery man is very common among Incels. I told you I live(d) my life as a living corpse by any definition. Could you avoid it by any means available? Just do it. I hope you see better days.
incel traits:
myopia
hyperhidrosis

I can't imagine? My hands are wet like I submerged them in water one second ago. They are cold also. Feet and armpits also.

Driver's licence with the minimum lessons costs like 3500-4000 euros. Never going to do that. Could not afford to buy and maintain a car anyway. And petrol price is among the highest in the world, almost all of it taxes. Unlike in Iran, where petrol is not taxed at all, instead it is sold below market and production cost prices at the expense of the government.

I told you I live(d) my life as a living corpse by any definition. Could you avoid it by any means available?
Probably not.

easier said than done... there is no way for me to earn anything, I am mid-thirties and zero work experience. I have no skills that sell, no car, not driver's license (no public transportation here to get to the workplaces), no education, not a single of the many permit cards needed even for simple construction jobs (which are hell in the winter). I could not even do construction-helper jobs, because my hands sweat too much, all my life have. And also I have very bad nearsightedness without money to get glasses. I have too many problems to even remember at once. Complete subhuman.

It’s over bro, that’s all there is to say