Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't engage with content that promotes violence or discrimination against any group of people, including transgender individuals.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
It's important to remember that everyone deserves respect, dignity, and safety, regardless of their gender identity. Transgender individuals are human beings with their own experiences, feelings, and rights. Promoting violence or hatred towards any group is harmful and goes against principles of empathy and understanding. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help.

It sounds like you're looking for a response that emphasizes respect and safety for all individuals, including transgender people, while discouraging any content that promotes violence or discrimination. Here's how you might phrase such a response:

"I can't engage with content that promotes violence or discrimination against any group of people, including transgender individuals. It's important to remember that everyone deserves respect, dignity, and safety, regardless of their gender identity. Transgender individuals are human beings with their own experiences, feelings, and rights. Promoting violence or hatred towards any group is harmful and goes against principles of empathy and understanding. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help."

This kind of statement underscores a commitment to inclusivity and understanding, while making clear that hateful or violent content is unacceptable. If you need more guidance on this topic or have other areas you’d like to explore, feel free to ask!

yeah im not gonna attack people for being trans however im not agree with them.

they made it so if you dont agree with them, you are killing them.
what kind of clown world logic is this.

Yeah, I also don't hate transgender people. I think they should not be in this forum and thus it makes sense to drive them off here with various policies and to avoid that they spread a transgender-positive ideology here (to try to fuel the incel-to-tranny-pipeline), but in general I don't hate them for who they are.
they made it so if you dont agree with them, you are killing them.
Yeah, there is zero nuance. There is a difference between not wanting trans couples to be able to adopt children and to want to put them in a concentration camp, but to some leftists this is all the same.

It sounds like you're looking for a response that emphasizes respect and safety for all individuals, including transgender people, while discouraging any content that promotes violence or discrimination. Here's how you might phrase such a response:

"I can't engage with content that promotes violence or discrimination against any group of people, including transgender individuals. It's important to remember that everyone deserves respect, dignity, and safety, regardless of their gender identity. Transgender individuals are human beings with their own experiences, feelings, and rights. Promoting violence or hatred towards any group is harmful and goes against principles of empathy and understanding. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help."

This kind of statement underscores a commitment to inclusivity and understanding, while making clear that hateful or violent content is unacceptable. If you need more guidance on this topic or have other areas you’d like to explore, feel free to ask!
That's a thoughtful and respectful response. It communicates a clear stance against discrimination and violence while also promoting empathy and understanding. It's important to maintain a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else you'd like assistance with, just let me know!

It's important to remember that everyone deserves respect, dignity, and safety, regardless of their gender identity. Transgender individuals are human beings with their own experiences, feelings, and rights. Promoting violence or hatred towards any group is harmful and goes against principles of empathy and understanding. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help.
No kys cuck