Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I can't help but respect ER more and more each day

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It takes an unbelievable amount of courage to die for something you believe in. I'm too much of a coward to ever do what he did and when I first heard about it I thought it was dumb. But each day when i see how morally depraved people are (especially women), it's hard not to view these people are deserving of death.

When I was 16-17 I condemned him, thought he was too extreme
Fast forwars to age 21...

Blackpill is brutal, feeling blackpilled rn tbhlossus. :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Nigga what? Didn’t he off his 2 ricecel roommates?

Just a little longer and another shall emerge.

Thank you.
Talk to me when you are 29-years-old, bro. Life doesn't get any easier for ugly men, in fact you grow older and uglier...

It takes an unbelievable amount of courage to die for something you believe in. I'm too much of a coward to ever do what he did and when I first heard about it I thought it was dumb. But each day when i see how morally depraved people are (especially women), it's hard not to view these people are deserving of death.
Yes Mr. Glownigger, we all worship ER here. Am I right, fellow inklers?

I'm not a glownigger. I'm a truecel.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Image0 17

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Whats there to respect? not only was he a fakecel, but also a spoiled stupid kid. killed his roommates who were also incels and didnt even kill the cause of his problems. if you wanna praise a murderer at least find a better example

ER was an absolute fakecel nutcase and a retard,he didnt even think his plans through either.He ended up killing more guys than foids and 3 out of the 6 were chinks.Plus his real plans were unrealistic to the point of being delusional.I used to think highly of him when i was younger too but killing random people achieves nothing.

Last edited:
he was a stupid mental case.

thought he was intelligent before after reading his manifesto. but rly he's only around average at best. he was low inhib though, which i believe is pointless