Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant laugh anymore

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
my face doesnt move. i have to force a laugh when im around people so they dont think im suicidal or a robot.
but honestly, like ive said before. why do i pretend i care. when someone says a joke, and its not even mentally making me laugh. then i wont force a smile. ill sit there in silence and look at them with a blank stare.

doing shit like this takes practice and low inhibness, because usually most people will ask
"are you okay"
then ill have to come up with an excuse as to why i didnt laugh at their half-assed joke excuse of a forced fucking conversation.
i guess ill respond with a deep and loud sigh and say
"im just tired mate."

More spam from the chink lad

Figura 2 Curativo a vacuo utilizando o vacuo USP Q640

my face doesnt move. i have to force a laugh when im around people so they dont think im suicidal or a robot.
but honestly, like ive said before. why do i pretend i care. when someone says a joke, and its not even mentally making me laugh. then i wont force a smile. ill sit there in silence and look at them with a blank stare.

doing shit like this takes practice and low inhibness, because usually most people will ask
"are you okay"
then ill have to come up with an excuse as to why i didnt laugh at their half-assed joke excuse of a forced fucking conversation.
"im just tired mate."
will all of your problems go away if you have a girlfriend?

"are you okay"
"im just tired mate."
Chinks are all like this, not just you.