Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't live anymore

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
You know when you are just drained of life, not even crying. Just pure sadness and disappointment. I feel like my soul has been sucked out of my body. I have suffered for so long already. I just want to rest

You know when you are just drained of life, not even crying. Just pure sadness and disappointment. I feel like my soul has been sucked out of my body. I have suffered for so long already. I just want to rest
Is the knowledge of the Blackpill not helping you enough?

Is the knowledge of the Blackpill not helping you enough?
The truth shouldn't be easy to swallow or understand; it is for this reason the blackpill is so vilified and the bluepill is so propagated by copers and foids... :feelsUgh:

Especially by those who have the most to lose by accepting the truth of subhumanity, such as sub 5-type ITcels. :feelskek:

Today was like that

I don’t care about your problems, just jump off a cliff retard

I understand your pain brocel :feelsbadman:

Nobody cares about your problems.

Why are you still here? Didn’t find a rope yet?

At that stratum of consciousness, one can only hope for numbness.