Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant live in Toronto anymore, its extremely cucked

Thank God, I don't live in any of those liberal shitholes.

Sounds a lot like NYC or LA, tbh. What's the difference?
Its not as big of a city compared to NYC and LA but its still the biggest city in canada. It also is in Canada so it follows all the cucked shit.

Its not as big of a city compared to NYC and LA but its still the biggest city in canada. It also is in Canada so it follows all the cucked shit.
Dude, every major city in North America on both sides of the "border" are equally cucked kike HQs.

They are all the same environment.

If there's a place I wouldn't go, even if they paid me that place would be the Anglo countries

If there's a place I wouldn't go, even if they paid me that place would be the Anglo countries
Where you from? What place are left for us to escape degeneracy?

De onde você é? Que lugar nos resta para escapar da degeneração?
Rural area it is the only place free from degeneration both in society and in food, water, is hard but it's my dream in life but I would have to get used to the situation, for me cities = degeneration, I wouldn't go to Anglo countries because the cost of living is too expensive and I believe in race war or some collapse caused by globohomo measures (of course Anglo countries would be the stage)
Sorry for the schizophrenia show it's hard to explain everything

Last edited:
Rural area it is the only place free from degeneration both in society and in food, water, it's the only place free from degeneration both in society and in food, water is hard but it's my dream in life but I would have to get used to the situation, for me cities = degeneration, I wouldn't go to Anglo countries because the cost of living is too expensive and I believe in race war or some collapse caused by globohomo measures (of course Anglo countries would be the stage)
Agree. But Anglo countries still have plenty of rural areas and hinterlands where you can life self-sustainable and off-the-grid without problems with authorities, ratchet niggers and spics, and liberal degeneracy.

England is pretty urbanized, but the Scottish Highlands are pretty isolated.

Most of the USA and Canada are full of open deserts, prairies, forests and taigas that are barely inhabitable.

And Australia has the Outbacks. Most of that huge island barely has any people, everyone is in the major coastal cities over there.

Concordar. Mas os países Anglo ainda têm muitas áreas rurais e sertões onde você pode viver de maneira autossustentável e fora da rede, sem problemas com autoridades, negros e espinhos de catraca e degeneração liberal.

A Inglaterra é bastante urbanizada, mas as Terras Altas da Escócia são bastante isoladas.

A maior parte dos EUA e Canadá está repleta de desertos abertos, pradarias, florestas e taigas que quase não são habitáveis.

E a Austrália tem Outbacks. A maior parte daquela imensa ilha mal tem gente, todos estão nas principais cidades costeiras de lá.
:feelshehe: makes sense, I could have inherited rural land if boomers weren't stupid and sold it :feelscry:

Você é do Brasil?
Ye, Living in Anglo countries is a dream for most here but I'm afraid the media I get from here about Anglo countries seems to be super globohomo and nigga lovers

Ye, Living in Anglo countries is a dream for most here but I'm afraid the media I get from here about Anglo countries seems to be super globohomo and nigga lovers
Yeah, I guess the southern part of the country is alright. Maybe you could live off-grid in the Amazon, but you'll probably get lost if you need to get back to civilization and you'll be killed either by tribes or wild animals.

I feel like Brazil is supposed to be like the USA or Canada of South America, in the sense that's it's a multiracial country made up of immigrants coming into those countries. Brazil is as much of a country of immigrants as America is.

But yeah, hopefully you don't end up in one of those nigger and mutt infested favelas over there.

Yeah, I guess the southern part of the country is alright. Maybe you could live off-grid in the Amazon, but you'll probably get lost if you need to get back to civilization and you'll be killed either by tribes or wild animals.

I feel like Brazil is supposed to be like the USA or Canada of South America, in the sense that's it's a multiracial country made up of immigrants coming into those countries. Brazil is as much of a country of immigrants as America is.

But yeah, hopefully you don't end up in one of those nigger and mutt infested favelas over there.
my country is cursed man since 1500, it is not mineral rich and of the colonies of portugal it was the 5 worst

my country is cursed man since 1500, it is not mineral rich and of the colonies of portugal it was the 5 worst
You plan to stay in Brazil. Tbh, if I was over there I would try to move out.

OP if I cab to TO we should combine our powers and perhaps combined we would be as good as a chad and a girl will like the attention of 2 guys and go home with us and if we wear condoms our dicks won't touch when we DP her with informed enthusiastic consent of all 3 parties

OP if I cab to TO we should combine our powers and perhaps combined we would be as good as a chad and a girl will like the attention of 2 guys and go home with us and if we wear condoms our dicks won't touch when we DP her with informed enthusiastic consent of all 3 parties
:feelswhat:

Why don't you come to the USA and find an American to do that with an American girl?
we would ask out roasties in their 30s in a bar
no homo we would ascend
Nah, having two guys fuck at the same time is gay and cucked at the same time. Why not have one guy and two foids instead?

Also, "Canadian" foids are ugly.

I can't wear masks because of my asthma, they suffocate me, so everywhere I go I have people telling me to put one on and its annoying as fuck.
Erfuel

It'll be a fun time when you finally get in your car (or TTC towards Union Station) and drive/train your ass out of this fucking city forever.
I honestly believe the greatest day in any Canadian's life is the day the leave Canada.

It'll be a fun time when you finally get in your car (or TTC towards Union Station) and drive/train your ass out of this fucking city forever.
I honestly believe the greatest day in any Canadian's life is the day the leave Canada.
"Canada" is basically North Korea, tbh.

Move to Alaska or one of the Rocky Mountain States or the Mojave Desert.

"Canada" is basically North Korea, tbh.

Move to Alaska or one of the Rocky Mountain States or the Mojave Desert.
Alaska legit wouldn't be bad but I bet it has strict immigration laws since it doesn't have the Mexicans to deal with. There has to be a way to weasel my way legally into America.

Alaska legit wouldn't be bad but I bet it has strict immigration laws since it doesn't have the Mexicans to deal with. There has to be a way to weasel my way legally into America.
Alaska should be easy because very few people would want to live there. Also, they trust "Canadians" because you can just pass as American.