Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant stand a white good looking guy representing us

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I can't cope with a white guy representing me, a good looking white that mogs every single ethnic on this forum, and don't cope by saying he average, dude is above average white guy, now that he has status some females would want to fuck since they feels sorry for him and passes the looks threshold, yes he had sex but it was with a ugly black girl that made fun of his penis size because she was stretched (now you guys undwrstand why black women ain't option for me) but this guy is also NT asf and very well spoken, didn't he dropped out of school,

Let anaylyze his looks, he is white (big plus) prominent skull size and face, no facial bloat, decent eye area, no huge flaws or death sentence, he's also white, good regular teeth and overbite and is also white, this dude is a strong 6/10 I feel humiliated that this guys represents deathnikcels like myself with huge flaws. He mogs me so hard it's not even funny I'm so pissed,

JBW theory strikes again, JFL if they would bring a deathnik on the show, that would never happen.

I'm tired of how the media is ignoring us deathniks and not looking at race, it no coincidence ER and alec was ethnic, the racepill deadly if you are ethnic you will have a harder time in every aspect in life compared to a white, fuck other the branches of the blackpill, let's spread the racepill fellow deathniks, as you can see all the whites are fakecels, the only truecels are ethnics, all the guys who have "ascended" were white no coincidence like that iamhopeless fag from r/incels, he got a gf through Reddit lol if you think an ethnic can pull that off racepill is the most deadly sub branch of the black pill,

Calling all my ethnic friends

@fukmylyf

@theultimate341

@SOMCEL

@chudur-budur

@tehgymcel420

And more

We need to spread and keep making posts of the racepills, then daddy BBC Volcel @FACEandLMS will drop the atomic racepill video, also with the help of @13k we will be victorious ethnicels and our voice will be heard

Also hurry your ass up faceandlms With the racepill vid I know you be slaying fat white milfs in your spare time

These lurkers ignore all the race posts.

It's over for ethnics. We need to get those reparations out

Agreed, he doesn't represent us. Our best representative would've been a mysogynist short balding and thoroughly blackpilled currycel.

Agreed, i saw the interview and was disgusted. Letting foids post here? Jack is just trying to statusmax and get pity pussy.

Agreed, i saw the interview and was disgusted. Letting foids post here? Jack is just trying to statusmax and get pity pussy.
It's always the white guys that ascend

Btw, when i used to vc with him, he used to talk about going ER, he doesn't even stick to his guns

why don't you reach out to the reporters then

tbh about half of this forum are around 5 average in looks if you look at the rating megathread.

for real fuck that fag Jack

That feeling when you don't get included in the tag even though you are a proud and idependent ethnic man who doesn't need no woman :(

That is why we have @BlkPillPres he is ethnic and has just gotten the chance to explain the blackpill in detail to a reporter.

I almost blew a gasket, it was literally a cruel joke being played on us ethnics, I don’t believe it wasn’t scripted to humiliate ethnics and truecels

That feeling when you don't get included in the tag even though you are a proud and idependent ethnic man who doesn't need no woman :(

That is why we have @BlkPillPres he is ethnic and has just gotten the chance to explain the blackpill in detail to a reporter.

@Tellem--T is taking this race thing too far, dude literally told me -
blackpill is the racepill dumbass

He's more focused on making this a race thing, than actually spreading the black pill, he's more mad about the fact that the guy was white than he was absolutely pathetic and made us look weak. I've never seen an ethnicel act so retarded I start thinking he's just a white guy larping as black to make us look stupid and just laughing at us behind a computer screen.

I don' think it's even that he is white. He's just low inhib + decent looking. Mogs me hard

He's more focused on making this a race thing, than actually spreading the black pill, he's more mad about the fact that the guy was white than he was absolutely pathetic and made us look weak. I've never seen an ethnicel act so retarded I start thinking he's just a white guy larping as black to make us look stupid and just laughing at us behind a computer screen.
Im coloured individual you low iq inbred

I saw his post on your thread. Why is he calling out "niggers" and why is he so fixated on race? Either way he needs to chill lol.

It should be some weaselly looking ethnik manlet.

Then everyone will understand why we can't get laid.

I saw his post on your thread. Why is he calling out "niggers" and why is he so fixated on race? Either way he needs to chill lol.

The fact that he kept calling out "niggers" and he said something as extreme and ridiculous as "the racepill is the blackpill" made me think he is actually just a white troll, there are a lot of racist white guys larping as black men with black male avatars and doing this shit as "a joke".

Yup I agree with your post. He is good looking, therefore confident and NT. That's why he came out as a spokesperson among all the whitecels here. The fact is that we don't have any well-spoken ethnicel here who could represent us, we are so doomed since our childhood that it's very difficult to become an NT like him. He also runs a regular talk show that attracted some media attention, but ethnicels here are just busy doing their own things (i.e. streetshitting) or LDARing. It's over for ethnicels.

Last edited:
The fact that he kept calling out "niggers" and he said something as extreme and ridiculous as "the racepill is the blackpill" made me think he is actually just a white troll, there are a lot of racist white guys larping as black men with black male avatars and doing this shit as "a joke".
I don't think he is white, I think he is middle eastern but honestly can't quiet remember

giphy.gif

100% why is some non virgin above average white guy representing us. Lol @ being a sub 7 ethnic in 2018.

hes more like a 5 compared to white people. his balding is pretty bad. although he does mog the shit out of us ethnics. now everyone will think incels look like him and say "just put yourself out there bro!"

I can't cope with a white guy representing me, a good looking white that mogs every single ethnic on this forum, and don't cope by saying he average, dude is above average white guy, now that he has status some females would want to fuck since they feels sorry for him and passes the looks threshold, yes he had sex but it was with a ugly black girl that made fun of his penis size because she was stretched (now you guys undwrstand why black women ain't option for me) but this guy is also NT asf and very well spoken, didn't he dropped out of school,

Let anaylyze his looks, he is white (big plus) prominent skull size and face, no facial bloat, decent eye area, no huge flaws or death sentence, he's also white, good regular teeth and overbite and is also white, this dude is a strong 6/10 I feel humiliated that this guys represents deathnikcels like myself with huge flaws. He mogs me so hard it's not even funny I'm so pissed,

JBW theory strikes again, JFL if they would bring a deathnik on the show, that would never happen.

I'm tired of how the media is ignoring us deathniks and not looking at race, it no coincidence ER and alec was ethnic, the racepill deadly if you are ethnic you will have a harder time in every aspect in life compared to a white, fuck other the branches of the blackpill, let's spread the racepill fellow deathniks, as you can see all the whites are fakecels, the only truecels are ethnics, all the guys who have "ascended" were white no coincidence like that iamhopeless fag from r/incels, he got a gf through Reddit lol if you think an ethnic can pull that off racepill is the most deadly sub branch of the black pill,

@fukmylyf

@theultimate341

@SOMCEL

@chudur-budur

@tehgymcel420

And more

We need to spread and keep making posts of the racepills, then daddy BBC Volcel @FACEandLMS will drop the atomic racepill video, also with the help of @13k we will be victorious ethnicels and our voice will be heard

Also hurry your ass up faceandlms With the racepill vid I know you be slaying fat white milfs in your spare time
> let's spread the racepill fellow deathniks, as you can see all the whites are fakecels, the only truecels are ethnics, all the guys who have "ascended" were white no coincidence like that iamhopeless fag from r/incels, he got a gf through Reddit lol if you think an ethnic can pull that off racepill is the most deadly sub branch of the black pill,

So sane.

@FACEandLMS , you really need to do a podcast on racial issues in dating market. I'd also love to be one of the guest. Get some of whitecels who deny blackpill (racepill) and discuss it.
@jackbud , the same offer is on the table for jack too but doubt he would let ethnic truecels like me on his show , talking about racepill.

why are we letting a NT represent us? We need an autistic, short, bald, Indian to represent us.

@fukmylyf

@theultimate341

@SOMCEL

@chudur-budur

@tehgymcel420

And more

Dude you mog that guy...

>he said something as extreme and ridiculous as "the racepill is the blackpill"

he isn't wrong tho. Racepill is definitely a part of blackpill, you can't be fully blackpilled without racepill. So in a way, yes. Racepill is the blackpill.

What's blackpill ? GENETIC DETERMINISM with 2 simple words. How can you believe in genetic determinism while rejecting RACEPILL theory which literally stems from DNA and genes. An 0/10 ugly white will have more similar DNA to a 10/10 white dude than 0/10 ethnic.

I'm not surprised he's not a virgin, he seems extremely NT and not that ugly..

> let's spread the racepill fellow deathniks, as you can see all the whites are fakecels, the only truecels are ethnics, all the guys who have "ascended" were white no coincidence like that iamhopeless fag from r/incels, he got a gf through Reddit lol if you think an ethnic can pull that off racepill is the most deadly sub branch of the black pill,

So sane.

@FACEandLMS , you really need to do a podcast on racial issues in dating market. I'd also love to be one of the guest. Get some of whitecels who deny blackpill (racepill) and discuss it.
@jackbud , the same offer is on the table for jack too but doubt he would let ethnic truecels like me on his show , talking about racepill.

I already have the next 2 livestreams planned out with guests but if you want to come on the live show, there are two options:

- come on tomorrow or next week as a "caller" and drop a few racepills
- come on in 3 weeks' time as a guest and we can speak more indepth about race.

As for WAW, I will begin working on it this weekend. PM me those charts please. Not just the charts but the websites, references, etc.

I already have the next 2 livestreams planned out with guests but if you want to come on the live show, there are two options:

- come on tomorrow or next week as a "caller" and drop a few racepills
- come on in 3 weeks' time as a guest and we can speak more indepth about race.

As for WAW, I will begin working on it this weekend. PM me those charts please. Not just the charts but the websites, references, etc.
no hurries it can wait 3 weeks or so. you could also get a whitecel who argues oppostie. It would nice to talk about it in depth. dont wanna hijack next weeks stream with race discussion.

will pm you the links and sources.

daddy BBC volcel hahahahaha that part cracked me up.

why are we letting a NT represent us? We need an autistic, short, bald, Indian to represent us.
Yup I agree with your post. He is good looking, therefore confident and NT. That's why he came out as a spokesperson among all the whitecels here. The fact is that we don't have any well-spoken ethnicel here who could represent us, we are so doomed since our childhood that it's very difficult to become an NT like him. He also runs a regular talk show that attracted some media attention, but ethnicels here are just busy doing their own things (i.e. streetshitting) or LDARing. It's over for ethnicels.
No media outlet will request an interview with an ethnic because it's common knowledge that ethnics cannot get pussy.

Thanks for including me in the list

We need only curry and Somali representation

They will never let an ethnic represent incels because they are trying to pin incels as a white supremacist/far right movement in order to discredit us. Also, this post is why I'll never post a picture of me here because I am a white mentalcel so I will get flamed with JBW and be called a fakecel. I do feel bad for incel ethnics though.

@Tellem--T has OD'd on the racepill

I'm racist af but when it comes to manlets... I don't see how Eggy and that gymcel manlet is superior to guys like Kent and Oreo Man. They're equally fucked.

You have no idea white boi

You need to stop coping my dude. With your frame you could run thug nigga game. Thug niggas slay all the time. You don't have it as bad as currycels. The only niggers who have it bad are manlet framecel nogs.

>he said something as extreme and ridiculous as "the racepill is the blackpill"

he isn't wrong tho. Racepill is definitely a part of blackpill, you can't be fully blackpilled without racepill. So in a way, yes. Racepill is the blackpill.

He is wrong, he didn't say "the race pill is part of black pill theory", he said "THE RACE PILL IS THE BLACK PILL", which comes off as saying that it is THE CORE ASPECT OF THE IDEOLOGY IF NOT THE ENTIRETY OF IT. If anything you could argue that he phrased it wrong, but I interpret arguments as they are made. He just sounded like a race obsessed guy to me with that line, like he was looking to me to be some "ethnic savior" - "we need an ethnic to represent this all encompassing thing that includes whites because we need to "trump whites" in some way for me to feel better about myself".

I think the problem is you guys are still kinda blue pilled in your mindset, your "goal" seems to be to somehow get the world back to the way it used to be so that incels (especially ethnic incels) have a "fair" chance in the dating world, but that is never going to happen. One of my goals is the get prostitution legalized all over the world, not to get it legalized for ethnics only. You guys seem to deep down still want to become normies, I've already abandoned "normie goals", you guys are still latching on to that shit which is why you are so invested in race because you see white males as an "obstacle" in attaining a mate, which they are because JBW is legit, but I don't care because if our own women are so fucked up that they would leave us for other males like that, no loyalty to their race, why the fuck would you even care about them at that point, I say focus on legalizing prostitution, use them for the whores they are, and pass them along to the white men they actually want to betabux for them, everybody wins.

If you guys truly believe that whites just mog ethinics so bad based on the race pill then isn't all your efforts pointless then, because no matter what changes they'll still mog us and they'll still be chosen over us. I will mention the "race pill" at some point in the things I plan to do, but it isn't the core issue here, my core goals are various "projects" that will put power back into male hands period, or render female power structures impotent. I'd say you guys lack true hatred for society if you are so focused on race, I want ALL ENCOMPASING REVENGE, it doesn't matter the race of the normie that is punished.

He is wrong, he didn't say "the race pill is part of black pill theory", he said "THE RACE PILL IS THE BLACK PILL", which comes off as saying that it is THE CORE ASPECT OF THE IDEOLOGY IF NOT THE ENTIRETY OF IT. If anything you could argue that he phrased it wrong, but I interpret arguments as they are made. He just sounded like a race obsessed guy to me with that line, like he was looking to me to be some "ethnic savior" - "we need an ethnic to represent this all encompassing thing that includes whites because we need to "trump whites" in some way for me to feel better about myself".

I think the problem is you guys are still kinda blue pilled in your mindset, your "goal" seems to be to somehow get the world back to the way it used to be so that incels (especially ethnic incels) have a "fair" chance in the dating world, but that is never going to happen. One of my goals is the get prostitution legalized all over the world, not to get it legalized for ethnics only. You guys seem to deep down still want to become normies, I've already abandoned "normie goals", you guys are still latching on to that shit which is why you are so invested in race because you see white males as an "obstacle" in attaining a mate, which they are because JBW is legit, but I don't care because if our own women are so fucked up that they would leave us for other males like that, no loyalty to their race, why the fuck would you even care about them at that point, I say focus on legalizing prostitution, use them for the whores they are, and pass them along to the white men they actually want to betabux for them, everybody wins.

If you guys truly believe that whites just mog ethinics so bad based on the race pill then isn't all your efforts pointless then, because no matter what changes they'll still mog us and they'll still be chosen over us. I will mention the "race pill" at some point in the things I plan to do, but it isn't the core issue here, my core goals are various "projects" that will put power back into male hands period, or render female power structures impotent. I'd say you guys lack true hatred for society if you are so focused on race, I want ALL ENCOMPASING REVENGE, it doesn't matter the race of the normie that is punished.
>your "goal" seems to be to somehow get the world back to the way it used to be so that incels (especially ethnic incels) have a "fair" chance in the dating world

what ? where have we said that ? the reason we keep repeating this is because shitton of whitecels are in denial. If I made a thread about importance of face, everybody would agree. But when it comes to race, you get shitton of whites on this forum go "hurr durr race doesnt matter". thats why we keep pressing this issue. Not because we think we will make the world a fair place for ethnics with our online posts on an incel forum LMAO

>If you guys truly believe that whites just mog ethinics so bad based on the race pill then isn't all your efforts pointless then, because no matter what changes they'll still mog us

This is true. Being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. You have 0 room for any other imperfection.

>my core goals are various "projects" that will put power back into male hands period, or render female power structures impotent.

good luck.