Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I can't stand it anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
I can't stand the Blackpill anymore. It is driving me insane. I have begun to actually hate women less because I realize that continually hating them drives you to shreds and completely destroys your relationship with half of the population.

I can’t get over the fact my face is a joke, I look 10 years younger than I am so females my age see as a kid.

completely destroys your relationship with half of the population.
what relationship lol? You dont have any relationship

I cant stand life anymore, its fucking exhausting living day by day.

I can't stand the Blackpill anymore. It is driving me insane. I have begun to actually hate women less because I realize that continually hating them drives you to shreds and completely destroys your relationship with half of the population.
Maybe you should take a break off here, maybe see things from a new light. Bloomerpill yourself

I can't stand the Blackpill anymore.
Joined Mar 5, 2022
Idk if that's long enough to come to that conclusion
It is driving me insane.
That would only happen to a fakecel tbh,a truecel would embrace the reality,as it is,dark and gritty
I have begun to actually hate women less because I realize that continually hating them drives you to shreds and completely destroys your relationship with half of the population.
I don't have any relationship with the npcs aka as the general population. I stay in my lane and don't talk to anybody irl