Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't take anyone US supporters seriously because of how much time & effort Americans have spent in coddling illiterate & arrogant negros like this:

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

This sheboon is NOT the exception, she's a perfect accurate representation of what the average negro is. Anybody who is cucked enough to coddle and provide for these apes deserves my total scorn and contempt.

View attachment 1067432

This sheboon is NOT the exception, she's a perfect accurate representation of what the average negro is. Anybody who is cucked enough to coddle and provide for these apes deserves my total scorn and contempt.
They literally provide no other service in humanity, than to leech of government service like a fucking disease.

And I've argued with Ns online that are arguably even dumber than this person.

Impossible to win an argument against them. They are so stupid.

US supporters are retarded for many other reasons especially. it includes but not limited to: unconditional israeli support, foreign policies that spread neoliberalism, the US government being a corporatocracy, and hyper-individualism

Of course, it's impossible to win an argument against stupid people. You're not supposed to win an argument against stupid people.

J F L
F J L

L F J

US supporters are retarded for many other reasons especially. it includes but not limited to: unconditional israeli support, foreign policies that spread neoliberalism, the US government being a corporatocracy, and hyper-individualism
@LesscoBlob

They literally provide no other service in humanity, than to leech of government service like a fucking disease.

And I've argued with Ns online that are arguably even dumber than this person.

Then they must learn the fear of violence and punishment for it is the only language they'll comprehend.

my cuntry is fuckin tarded to the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Then they must learn the fear of violence and punishment for it is the only language they'll comprehend.
i just wanna shoot soyers and rape the women

Of course, it's impossible to win an argument against stupid people. You're not supposed to win an argument against stupid people.

J F L
F J L

L F J
That would be you lol :feelskek:

View attachment 1067432

I fucking love America. :feelsokman:

It's the only logic they use from past events related to conquering to justify being Anti-white and stupid.

I'm glad shes putting the white woman in her place

All I will say is that Jean Baudrillard (philosopher whose ideas inspired the movie) said: "The Matrix is exactly the movie Matrix would make about itself."

Clown world when this manly low iq fucking monkey sheboon makes more money than all of us combined

Clown world when this manly low iq fucking monkey sheboon makes more money than all of us combined
Makes more money than most "musicians" who spend years practicing to release an LP that is typically forgotten by most middle of the road listeners, only to land in the shelf of a vinyl collector's stash.

I can’t even feel an iota of pity for them at this point. Niggers need to be drowned
TND!!!

It is pathetic though. For a black supremacist to project his ignorance on the accuser like that, is the epitome of irony.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back