Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take it anymore

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I simply can't take it anymore, it's 12:30 at night. I can't accept the fact that I'm going to be alone boyooooooo. Normies are GIGA virtue signaling when someone talks about being currycel, short, they keep on saying personality, I'm starting to hate that word. They all are totally numb to any truth, keep parroting the same thing Ahhhhhhhh I can't take this anymore, I want to sleep on a girl's lap right now with her long hair touching my face.

Literally feel like crying brocels. Really man, all youtube videos on us is about ridiculing us, they never understand us

Literally feel like crying brocels. Really man, all youtube videos on us is about ridiculing us, they never understand us
and they never will

we're easy targets, i get it

stay strong brocel

You know this African proverb? When a child is neglected by the tribe, he lits the whole village on fire to feel the warmth. And that's what we are doing here, we are outcasts, hence why we behave the way we behave in this forum. IT and youtubers understand this, no blackpiller hates women, blackpillers turned into incels hate women because they are forced here

I feel like vent everything in sewers but then no one will be there either. Brutal

Hey. Before I go more in depth you are safe?

You know this African proverb? When a child is neglected by the tribe, he lits the whole village on fire to feel the warmth. And that's what we are doing here, we are outcasts, hence why we behave the way we behave in this forum. IT and youtubers understand this, no blackpiller hates women, blackpillers turned into incels hate women because they are forced here
Ermm no sweetie actually its never womens fault!! Its actually mens fault for being incels and theyre to blame for their mIsoGynY, us foids totally arent the ones reponsible for your hatred for women and inceldom, its all you :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

If you go to sites like that, or look at incels online or whatever, the groupthink is negative. It will never be positive. Don't look into what people will generalize you as, you'll feel like shit. Look for keywords, like 'Blackpill', if you want to do more studying, because most people don't know what blackpill is.

I feel so bad for the manlet in the middle of this video, a boomer who probably knows nothing about incel sites to cope, his friends will probably say men when like fine wine brother cope, he can never share his misery to someone who understands. You can see how all of a sudden he brought his height in the full original video. That's what years of inceldom does to you.

Are curries in India bluepilled? I live in Iran and people here are blackpilled af nobody has ever said anything about personalitee
GIGA bluepilled, even the gen z redpilled guys are bluepilled in disguise. They bring words like charisma, money and confidence all the time, and at the end they say, looks matter a LITTLE too, dense guys. Like Just admit it man

Yea, I think I should sleep :fuk:
You should. Sleeping can usually help you calm down. I get that it's hard though. This world is pretty shitty to people like us. Get some rest, come back once you're refreshed. You can make it through this.

Darkness is all we've had and it's all we will ever have. Embrace it

You should. Sleeping can usually help you calm down. I get that it's hard though. This world is pretty shitty to people like us. Get some rest, come back once you're refreshed. You can make it through this.
:feelscry: good night, I'll sleep in a few min

You know this African proverb? When a child is neglected by the tribe
Which is very ironic for the bluepillers that constantly speak about social conditions and socio-economic issues when defending the blackman delivering revenge on the white devil, but when we do it as incels and not as a unit of ethnicity they shame and bully us.

Double standards fellow brocel. We can't do nothing about it. Only by going mainstream somehow could we get some compassion because others would buy into the blackpill and have a diluted hatred (but still present and active) for us thanks to the knowledge of the blackpill giving them insight of our condition partially.

Me too. But it's impossible for us