Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i cant take it anymore

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
im usually apathetic about this shit even tho i feel depressed and i cope by doing shit like vidya, ldaring, drugs but today i genuinely feel so fucked up over the fact that i will never have a girlfriend in my life. this genuinely feels so fucking horrible, trying to wrap my head around this fact makes me wanna shoot it instead

im usually apathetic about this shit even tho i feel depressed and i cope by doing shit like vidya, ldaring, drugs but today i genuinely feel so fucked up over the fact that i will never have a girlfriend in my life. this genuinely feels so fucking horrible, trying to wrap my head around this fact makes me wanna shoot it instead
Me everyday, Relatable, Feelsbatman :feelsbadman:

Yeah I know that feel of agony. It makes you question why we are in this world :feelscry::feelscry:

the best cope is having a good job imo, atleast you can LDAR comfortably with that, if you are NEET, it's over

the best cope is having a good job imo, atleast you can LDAR comfortably with that, if you are NEET, it's over
I am NEET had a job 7 years and NEETing is better even if its over. Having a job where people belittle me all the time is deliberating.

I've accepted it im just existing at this point in life

It depends, years ago I had a job in a factory. It was a monotonous work which allowed me to think a lot about my inability to talk with foids... Everyday I desired to die because I couldn't avoid the sad feelings. Now I'm a NEET, I have shitty moments, but my mind is occupied with hobbies and other things

I am NEET had a job 7 years and NEETing is better even if its over. Having a job where people belittle me all the time is deliberating.
It depends, years ago I had a job in a factory. It was a monotonous work which allowed me to think a lot about my inability to talk with foids... Everyday I desired to die because I couldn't avoid the sad feelings. Now I'm a NEET, I have shitty moments, but my mind is occupied with hobbies and other things
who supports your financially or how do you live(house, food, etc)?

who supports your financially or how do you live(house, food, etc)?
At the moment I'm living with my parents. They allow me to stay withouth paying as I am 20, but they are angry as fuck because I dropped out of college. However I'm constantly sending job applications.

At the moment I'm living with my parents. They allow me to stay withouth paying as I am 20, but they are angry as fuck because I dropped out of college. However I'm constantly sending job applications.
Ah I see. Good luck with that bro.

Hey @Simba wanted me to tell you this: