Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t wait till AI replaces women

Muzungu

Muzungu

Recruit
★★
I can’t wait until AI finally replaces women and men can simply buy AI girlfriends that will do whatever we say whenever we say no questions asked or anything then these modern women will really be devastated I mean look at how they react to geomaxers.

Same brocel. Ai wouldnt talk back, ai would only listen to you, ai will never cheat. Ai > foids.

The same people who created this horrible reality for you will now give you AI girlfriends. Yeah, nothing wrong with it. That will surely happen because they finally acknowledge the misery incels are going through and will, from the bottom of their hearts, sympathize with them by giving them AI girlfriends.

I cant wait till i can actually fuck something that feels real

It has already replaced it for me when it comes to having conversations.

This is the only reason why I am still alive tbh.

I can't wait till it's possible to make you asexual without any side effects.

Pros: robopussy for incels
Cons: The collapse of society.

AI also won't be nagging and bitching in your ears 24/7.

I can't wait til android girlfriends and artificial womb technology replace women.

Pros: robopussy for incels
Even better Pros: The collapse of society.
Yeahh can't wait seeing w0men cry, when AI gfs replace them on all of their social networks and 0nlys1mps.

The only w0men who will be saved (For now) are 7-10 w0men, but after AI and sexbot perfect itself they too won't be saved, since many chads and high tier normie( When it becomes mainstream, and it will).

Problem is the capitlist system that will either make this technology cucked, or makes it a pay to play like video games with microtransations and subscription plans, which will ruin it completly.

Problem is the capitlist system that will either make this technology cucked, or makes it a pay to play like video games with microtransations and subscription plans, which will ruin it completly.
They'll figure out a way to add lootboxes to it somehow lol.

This is cope and you know that