Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

Why would you trust that she's only targetting users who talk about rape? Logic55 doesn't seem to talk about it that much. Keep in mind that before you DMed her the forum was already onto her. Like I said, incel god might be a retarded user but I don't know about blindly believing someone who obviously wants things like this to spread among the forum. :feelswhere:
She publicly admitted on IT to having around 2000 posts here

Could have multiple accounts
Doubt it. If xhey wanted to frame people with enough posts to access the search feature and knew new users don’t have it xhe would’ve just used the incel god account.
But then again it’s a female and maybe tranny considering it’s on IT so you can’t expect xher to have the brain capacity to figure that out

Doubt it. If xhey wanted to frame people with enough posts to access the search feature and knew new users don’t have it xhe would’ve just used the incel god account.
But then again it’s a female and maybe tranny considering it’s on IT so you can’t expect xher to have the brain capacity to figure that out
Signed out then is the most likely possibility.

infiltrating the infiltrator :feelshaha: well done brocel

If she were trying to frame a specific user then obviously she would say that. She can admit to photoshopping the site because she knew she was found out, that's why those posts are deleted now. I'm still skeptical, this is a known obsessed whore. :feelswhere:
maybe it's all an april fool's

but @incel god was probably an infiltrator tbh

@Logic55 the cuck who framed you is gone

She publically admitted on IT to having around 2000 posts here
That would serve her purpose of sowing division here yeah. We didn't lose a great user or anything but I'm going to continue to be skeptical here. :dafuckfeels:

@incel god rape all foids and kill them all
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
As for the mod team what the rape cuck defending wasnt enough to ban her :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

They both admitted to receiving 20% ban, joining a couple months ago, and having around 2000 posts, (+ being called a white knight)

Lol, he called this foid a "queen" what a pathetic cuck

That would serve her purpose of sowing division here yeah. We didn't lose a great user or anything but I'm going to continue to be skeptical here. :dafuckfeels:
I was speaking to her for some days, I built some trust with her to get good info

Always knew he was an infiltrator

Used up toilet got punked

They're watching kek
Screenshot 20240401 003349 Chrome

@PLA1092 Ask her for a voice recording to confirm if she's not an IT infiltrator

Incel god logged out after getting banned and didn't even try to fight it :feelskek:

Why do foids and soys bother with this place when they can be just cumdumpters for chads

Show bobs and vegana now
Yea like you have life on jewtorial why do you need to come to incel spaces and force us to ban your ass

I'm having a hard time believing incel god is actually NorthernSolution.

Northern is already a known stirrer upper of division, she's already attempted to frame Logic55 by photoshopping him into her posts. Note that the search button was absent in that now deleted post, meaning she can't have been logged onto @incel god if she really is him

In the DMs she also claims that the About Mes are generated using ChatGPT, that's clearly not the case with incel god's account. She knows the forum is onto her and those like her attempting to sow division on .is, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well you weren't a fellow infiltrator. I would be hesitant to immediately shut him out of even appealing at this point. :feelswhere:
They said very familiar shit. The reddit femoid was a victim of sexual assault, incel god spoke out against sexual assault, it was her emotional trigger.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: average foid iq cant handle it
They said very familiar shit. The reddit femoid was a victim of sexual assault, incel god spoke out against sexual assault, it was her emotional trigger

Great job! You legend!

They said very familiar shit. The reddit femoid was a victim of sexual assault, incel god spoke out against sexual assault, it was her emotional trigger
good , if only i could trigger her irl too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back