Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I celebrated my birthday when I was 9 y,only 8 people showed up.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Just had this major sui fuel realisation.
Even back then it was over,and I didn't even know it. Most ppl had 20-30 people at their party,while mine only 8 and IRC I only celebrated my birtday like 3 times ever. Always very low attendance.

Man it is over for me.

Shit parents
Shir life
Shit childhood
Shit gender
shit upbringing
Shit everything

Literally no saving graces for me.

I need to die like now.

Anyone else can relate?

my parents never celebrated my birthday. they did for my middle sister and my older sister (she did not invite me) since i was embarrassing (had no friends or anything). I asked them when i was in highschool how come they never did and they literally said because you didn't have any friends to invite haha.

my parents never celebrated my birthday. they did for my middle sister and my older sister (she did not invite me) since i was embarrassing (had no friends or anything). I asked them when i was in highschool how come they never did and they literally said because you didn't have any friends to invite haha.
BRUTAL at being so honest.
But.yeah parents hate failures. My extended family never even calls me.anymore,but I just heard they give my step sister like 20 000 for weeding and house. Meanwhile I have zero everything and she has s job and married rich.
When will.it end?

Why do you think that's so bad? I would only have one or two people from school, and the rest being family.

Why do you think that's so bad? I would only have one or two people from school, and the rest being family.
All other kids had 20-30. It was very cringe cause I celebrated it at Mcdonalds andlooking back ppl were prob weirded out how little kids came cause it is usually much bigger pool.

All other kids had 20-30. It was very cringe cause I celebrated it at Mcdonalds andlooking back ppl were prob weirded out how little kids came cause it is usually much bigger pool.
You must've lived in a city.

I stopped celebrating my birthday after the age of 11

8 is a decent number? :think:

When I was 14 and no one came to my birthday, my dad came into my room whilst I was crying and told me stuff like this would be easier on him if I just hadn’t been born.

When I was 14 and no one came to my birthday, my dad came into my room whilst I was crying and told me stuff like this would be easier on him if I just hadn’t been born.
Yeah well stuff like th.......wait, WHAT?

"Only 8". The only people who show up are my parents. I wish I had true friends...

"Only 8". The only people who show up are my parents. I wish I had true friends...
I was a kidcel bro,parents force their kids to come. I had legit zero friends so prob nobody would come.on their own will.

Your avi is so fuckable,makes me.horny reading your post cause it goes so well with your avi.

my mum been telling me that for ages lol

Yeah, I’m glad mum divorced his ass. Lmao it never even began

I hope your mom ass raped him bad in divorce court. Can't believe I'm siding with a female but what a dick.

I'm glad that I had a happy and fulfilling childhood tbh

8 is a lot. For my birthdays, it was only ever my parents and siblings there to celebrate. A little birthday cake and happy birthday song.

Your avi is so fuckable,makes me.horny reading your post cause it goes so well with your avi.
His avatar is also suifuel lol

Think 8 guests is a solid number for a kid's birthday party. 20-30? Omg. Don't know anyone personally who had such a huge birthday party. But the thought is awesome. 30 kids, all hyped up, messing around.

lol you complain because not enough people showed up to your shitty party. so many fakecel normies smh..

I haven't had a bday party since I was 7, you know who showed up? Relatives. Know how many friends I ever had show up? None!

I always liked to celebrate my birthday in private or with only a friend or two, but I did get invites to other people's parties

How is 8 people a low count lol? When i was that age no one invited more than 3-4 people, because it would be too expensive to invite more (balkan stuff).

Fakecel strikes again.

How is 8 people a low count lol? When i was that age no one invited more than 3-4 people, because it would be too expensive to invite more (balkan stuff).

Fakecel strikes again.
yeah. He's trolling again

Fakecel strikes again.
At MCdonalds most ppl had 20 ppl.on their shit tier partjes. Hell even my cousin who is 6 had like 20 kids at his party and he is a nobody.

At MCdonalds most ppl had 20 ppl.on their shit tier partjes. Hell even my cousin who is 6 had like 20 kids at his party and he is a nobody.
To this day my city doesn't even have MCdonalds, gtfo.

To this day my city doesn't even have MCdonalds, gtfo.
Yeah prob why you think 8 people is respectable number.
Here ppl will come to your party when yoU are kisdceling because parents force them,but even then only 8 ppl.came while most other didnt cause my mom.was shit tier and father as well.

A stark reminder of things to come. Ans I havent had a party since I was 21 lol.
I spent my last BDay alone in my room debating should I just end it.

Yeah prob why you think 8 people is respectable number.
Here ppl will come to your party when yoU are kisdceling because parents force them,but even then only 8 ppl.came while most other didnt cause my mom.was shit tier and father as well.

A stark reminder of things to come. Ans I havent had a party since I was 21 lol.
I spent my last BDay alone in my room debating should I just end it.
Stop trolling. You like getting fucked in the ass, and you can get fucked in the ass easily.

Honestly... at this point i strongly believe that some mod is fucking you, as it's just impossible to get banned 20 times and still no perma.

Stop trolling. You like getting fucked in the ass, and you can get fucked in the ass easily.

Honestly... at this point i strongly believe that some mod is fucking you, as it's just impossible to get banned 20 times and still no perma.
Anyone can.get fucked in the ass easly. It is irrelevant.
And I talk about females.here which should give you a hint what my.preferences are.

Anyone can.get fucked in the ass easly. It is irrelevant.
And I talk about females.here which should give you a hint what my.preferences are.
You've said you've been fucked in the ass before. Which means you like it, which means gaycel, which also means fakecel. GTFO.

You've said you've been fucked in the ass before. Which means you like it, which means gaycel, which also means fakecel. GTFO.
What is n up.with you being hostile all.of a sudden I thought we were friends.

What is n up.with you being hostile all.of a sudden I thought we were friends.
When were we friends lol? I've always made comments insinuating raping you.

I thought wrong you liked me.
butts-sex-college.jpg

only this way

@St.Tropez you didn't delete fast enough

i havent celebrated birthday for like over a decade now

You probably cried about having only 50 guests on your 18th birthday party because everyone else had 100.

seriously what the fuck, on my birthday "parties" there was never anyone more than my father, mother and two sisters

You probably cried about having only 50 guests on your 18th birthday party because everyone else had 100.

seriously what the fuck, on my birthday "parties" there was never anyone more than my father, mother and two sisters
Nah I was always very unpopular and a loner.
I legit had zero frirnds at school. I would just sit alone at the local park while otherd played football. And I never played any team.game whatsoever lol.