Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I change my mind. jews shouldnt be genocided its sheboons that should

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I already had a multitude of reasons why I dont like sheboons, but then I also learned that they abuse the welfare system and deprive the rest of incels tax money. they are completely useless and unfuckable. atleast jews have beautiful women and have created many great things such as chatGPT, as parasitical as they are. rounding up sheboons in ghettos and forcing them to do manual labor (they're ex-slaves anyway, their bodies evolved to do that kinda stuff) would be a net positive for society. also sheboons that want to euthanize themselves I support that as well and they wont have to live as a sheboon the rest of their life. it's a win-win for all

Neither should

Arab + Russia use jews as a way to recruit White Men to their side

It makes no sense for the world to hate Jews, some jews have been problematic but so has some white or some blacks

As for BW, I don't understand the hate, BW have been nice to me and can be hot, also for they lower standards for WM which is good for normies

BW mostly conservative and anti trans, if GOP wasn't racist then they would probably vote for them tbh

BW have been nice to me and can be hot, also for they lower standards for WM which is good for normies
you havent met enough black women then. they're leeches with masculine traits and are good for nothing. they're privileged af and most people are afraid to criticize them. just because they were nice to you doesnt mean black women in general are nice

Wait let me fuck a sheboon and call her nigger thats one of my fantasies then u can genocide them

Wait let me fuck a sheboon and call her nigger thats one of my fantasies then u can genocide them
I could also make them sex slaves but they cannot give birth

you havent met enough black women then. they're leeches with masculine traits and are good for nothing. they're privileged af and most people are afraid to criticize them. just because they were nice to you doesnt mean black women in general are nice
Met a couple now, they are lovely, but they were from Africa

kill all the jew females.