Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I chromosome mog all of you

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
I have more dna than everyone here:chad: :cool:

"16p11.2 duplication is a chromosomal change in which a small amount of genetic material within chromosome 16 is abnormally copied (duplicated). The duplication occurs near the middle of the chromosome at a location designated p11.2. This duplication can have a variety of effects. Common characteristics that occur in people with a 16p11.2 duplication include a low weight; a small head size (microcephaly); and developmental delay, especially in speech and language. Affected individuals also have an increased risk of behavioral problems. However, some people with the duplication have no identified physical or behavioral abnormalities."

how do you know you have it

how do you know you have it
I finally connected the dots in my microcephalic head. In the future I'll get a gene test to be 100% certain and to know which syndrome I have exactly

Chromosomes.is