Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I cleaned my vacuum cleaner

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
I am now a vacuum cleaner

Why do things get dusty so easily...

If you use a ceal towel after shower, then how does the towel get dirty?

Don't know but I've been meaning to say that I hape your profile picture so much that it's unreal. It just gives me thsi visceral reaction of disgust it's unironically amazing how disgusting that abomination is. I actually believe the artist should be hung and his corpse and belongings burnt

In Minecraft.

Don't know but I've been meaning to say that I hape your profile picture so much that it's unreal. It just gives me thsi visceral reaction of disgust it's unironically amazing how disgusting that abomination is. I actually believe the artist should be hung and his corpse and belongings burnt

In Minecraft.
FC911CF4 F6C4 47CB B6D6 4C18883CD7A3

In Minecraft.

In Minecraft.
your thoughts on this image?

If you use a ceal towel after shower, then how does the towel get dirty?

You can't make skin sterile every shower.
If you do wipe out all of them on every shower, you'll get other things growing on your skin - like fungus.

However the bacteria do reproduce on damp towels.

I hate cleaning mine as well, it always makes a nasty dust cloud